Allergy menus

numberonenole

Mouseketeer
Where can I find updated allergy menus? With all the changes, I need to make sure there is stuff that we will eat at the places we have reservations!

The weirdest thing is the exact same dish (lobster bisque) - same description and everything - is safe for gluten/wheat allergies on the regular allergy menu, but not the COVID one. If the description had changed I might understand.

The weirdest thing is the exact same dish (lobster bisque) - same description and everything - is safe for gluten/wheat allergies on the regular allergy menu, but not the COVID one. If the description had changed I might understand.
That is super annoying. It seems possible and even likely that its still safe and that a chef would be able to confirm that, but there's no way to know for sure until you're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter