Almost a DVC Member

SeanandAimee

1 Happy Disney Family
My wife and I just got all of our paperwork signed and returned and will be making the rest of our down payment the end of next week. We are so excited about the DVC. We have talked about doing this for the past 3 years but keep putting it off. I get nervous about it and then I think, our 2 kids will get to use this, and our grandchildren, so I try to look at it as an investment to my family. Just sharing the thought!! We are buyin in at 170 pts. at SSR and planning a trip in October (to stay at Beach Club) We are taking my mom and step-father for thier 10 year anniversary.

Waiting patiently (ok not so patiently) for my paperwork and to be "in the system" so I can make my first ressie :cool1:

Congratulations and Welcome Home!:cool1: :cool1:

I always say - let the planning begin :thumbsup2

My wife and I just got all of our paperwork signed and returned and will be making the rest of our down payment the end of next week. We are so excited about the DVC. We have talked about doing this for the past 3 years but keep putting it off. I get nervous about it and then I think, our 2 kids will get to use this, and our grandchildren, so I try to look at it as an investment to my family. Just sharing the thought!! We are buyin in at 170 pts. at SSR and planning a trip in October (to stay at Beach Club) We are taking my mom and step-father for thier 10 year anniversary.

First "Welcome Home"!!!!

Second, watch out for addonitis. Usually strikes after the first stay.

Congrats. Please let us know if you end up being able to book into BCV for October. I know that is a high demand month for that resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter