Alton Brown's "salt cellar"

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
Does anyone have it? I finally got around to buying some kosher salt and want to get AB's container...

Alton Brown

I have it and I LOVE IT!!!!! It works great. I keep it right next to the stove top. I was just thinking the other day that that is the best container for Kosher salt, I can imagine using anything else. (Wow, I sound like a commercial...I'm not an actress..I just really love this product :lmao: :rotfl2: )

Kimba

thanks!! That's the kind of enthusiasm I want to hear! :rotfl: Guess I'll be ordering it...too bad I don't want/need anything else off that site to make free shipping...I am a big proponent of free shipping... :thumbsup2

I just received it today! I can't wait to get home and fill it! I was cooking yesterday and thinking how convenient it would be to have my salt cellar...LOL

I use mine almost every day. It really makes cooking easier, because it's right there.
Have fun cooking!!! :wave2:
Kimba

I oversalted my dinner last night! :rotfl: I guess I was a little overzealous with "the pinch" and used 2 "pinches"...It was so much fun! I felt like Alton!

well, guess I'll just have to restrain myself next time! :rotfl2:

That's too funny! I always have to keep an eye on my kids. My 2 oldest like to help and I've caught them using 2 or 3 pinches .... to make oodles of noodles. It was more like oodles of salt!! :rotfl2:

Be careful, if you find yourself narrating your cooking you know you've watched too much food network! I am SO guilty of that. But I do at least wait till one of the kids are there watching. When I start giving a "show" to the dog then I know I'm in trouble :rotfl2: :lmao:

Kimba

kimbac3 said:
When I start giving a "show" to the dog then I know I'm in trouble :rotfl2: :lmao:

Kimba

:lmao: OMG that's so something I would do! I try to keep my narrations in check...(although the only ones around to hear would be DH who would roll his eyes and the dog who would probably ignore me...) :rotfl:

crystal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter