Always logged out of Universal app

Barbanellie

Mouseketeer
I am going crazy, is there something I am missing, or is this just how the app is for everyone?

I am constantly logged out of the app. I haven't kept actual stats, but I'd say the app asks that I enter my password 75% of the time when I open it. Is there any way to stay logged in, or should I just get used to it? I can see myself getting very annoyed with this in the park when I want to quickly check wait times...

Thank you, lovely DisPeople 🙂

I am going crazy, is there something I am missing, or is this just how the app is for everyone?

I am constantly logged out of the app. I haven't kept actual stats, but I'd say the app asks that I enter my password 75% of the time when I open it. Is there any way to stay logged in, or should I just get used to it? I can see myself getting very annoyed with this in the park when I want to quickly check wait times...

Thank you, lovely DisPeople 🙂
I'm almost never logged in to the app. I don't use it for my ticket, can easily check wait times not logged in. I used mobile ordering once last trip, may have had to log in for that.

no idea why you have the connection issue but sure some one here will be able to help you!
I stay logged in all the time

I have the same issue. Every time I open the app, I have to re-login. The only reason I would need to login is to do a mobile order. You can see wait times without being logged in and I don't put my ticket on the app as I wouldn't want to deal with only having an app only ticket when trying to use ride lockers.

I have the same issue,. Before my last trip, I excitedly would check wait times and had to log in every time. However, I discovered that when I was on property, it never logged me out. (I also used the app a lot for charging and wait times, it was so helpful). When I returned home and went to the app, it was logged out again. I think it's so when away from the parks, no one can access your wallet info. Kinda like a safety feature, I'm going to guess?.

It was doing the same thing for me. I noticed my Bluetooth was turned on yesterday & turned it off. Just opened the app again and with Bluetooth off it loaded right up & didn't require my password again. Dunno if its related or not.

Thanks everyone for your help. It is reassuring to know I'm not alone! I guess I will see how it works when in the parks, and worse case scenario I won't use it much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter