Am I being fair? Honest opinions wanted.

Document everything you can.
Answer one more call to tell her you will contact authorities if she harasses you anymore. Block her # from your phones.
If you see her on your property, call 911

I hope you kept all the texts from her constantly cancelling. Especially the last ones. And any crazy ones from her. You'll need them if you have to go to the police.

Although everyone says to block her number, according to security expert, Gavin de becker, he sasy NOT to block someone you think is crazy or has the potential to be. Stop responding to her, but you need to MONITOR any voice mails or texts form her in case she escalates things and starts threatening your family.

I'm curious, how did you get the key back from her when she never showed up for her last appointments? She doesn't sound like she'd make an extra trip, unpaid, to just drop off the key, when she's trying to hit you up for more money?

We got her to leave it on her porch and my husband went and picked it up. There was a nasty note with the key as well, but we didn't read it. My ten-year-old was the only one who read it (we threw it away and she fished it out of the trash! lol) and she said it was mean.

We got her to leave it on her porch and my husband went and picked it up. There was a nasty note with the key as well, but we didn't read it. My ten-year-old was the only one who read it (we threw it away and she fished it out of the trash! lol) and she said it was mean.
I would keep that in case it is relevant later. Throw it away in 6 months if you never hear another word but you need to be able to document the crazy if a legal option is needed.

Document everything you can.
Answer one more call to tell her you will contact authorities if she harasses you anymore. Block her # from your phones.
If you see her on your property, call 911
Yep. I'd block her and be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter