Am I looking in the right place?

lizavance

Mrs. Grumpy
I just got a Cricut and am in need of inspiration - I was looking for the slide shows for some of the recent swaps completed in the last year. I looked in the swap gallery but I think they are all from older swaps. Where should I be looking?

Any guidance is appreciated.
Thanks,
Liza

Yes, you are looking in the right place.. for most of us real life is crazy right now, so updating the thread got pushed to the back burner...

I did have time this morning and have updated the thread... Find Inspiration Here

There is also a link in the thread that shows you where to go to get our list of ACTIVE swaps.. Click the active link that peeks your interest and you can find some ideas throughout the thread...

My cricut has been on hiatus for about 2 weeks, I think it's time to get it movin' again! ;)

Hope you find what you are looking for.. if not, just post us a note... someone may be able to help!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter