Am I missing something on the new DC points chart???

Dreamfinder2

DIS Veteran
OK. Maybe I'm having a senior moment (what my kids call "early onset dementia"), but I'm having a heck of a time interpreting the new points charts. Why is it all the deluxe properties are under one point schedule, while AKL and the moderates are under another? Obviously some properties have decreased in point cost, others have gone up. Looks like to me there may even be some positive changes, especially if you're content with standard or garden views. Whaddya think?

Dreamfinder2 -- I just recently discovered that some of the resorts have different "seasons". These new charts seem to be matching up to the resorts seasons rather than DVC seasons. They are also specifying different views, etc.

I'm wondering if there is a mistake in the Moderates. They have the same points for both Standard and Water View. That doesn't seem like it's correct, unless they mean they aren't guaranteeing us a Water view.

They're on the DVC member's site, in planning your vacation, Disney Collection, then WDW Resort Hotels Reservations points. You need adobe acrobat reader to view it, but it's free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter