What other fairy tales could make a great Disney movie?

Fairy Tales we'd love to see as Disney animated films

• Goldilocks And The Three Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Emperor's New Clothes

• The Princess And The Pea

• The Elves And The Shoemaker

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Gulliver's Travels

• Hansel And Gretel

• Little Red Riding Hood

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When Disney debuted it's first movie based on a fairy tale which was Snow White and then in 1950 Cinderella debuted and then in 1959 Sleeping Beauty was released and it has surprised me that Disney has not had an animated movie based on a fairy tale since Tangled which was based on Rapunzel and The Princess And The Frog which is based on The Frog Prince and I often wonder what fairy tales could make good animated films for Disney in your eyes? I would say The Princess and The Pea and if Disney made a movie of The Princess And The Pea it would be a huge hit

The fairy tale I think Disney could make a film out of would be Goldilocks And The Three Bears because the way I see it it's a wonderful story that could easily be made into a Disney film and people would watch a Disney version of Goldilocks And The Three Bears. I also think that an animated version of The Princess And The Pea would be a good choice for Disney to do because it's a lovely tale and Disney could pull off an animated version of The Princess And The Pea easily. With the exception of Once Upon A Mattress it is shocking that Disney hasn't made an animated version of The Princess And The Pea. And how about The Gingerbread Man too?

I think Little Red Riding Hood would make a great animated film that Disney could easily make because Little Red Riding Hood is a classic fairy tale and if there was a Little Red Riding Hood movie it would gain huge popularity. I think Disney should also think about doing The Emperor's New Clothes as an animated movie because I think it would be great as an animated film and give Disney a big boost in movie money

The Princess and the Pea would be fun to animate, but I don't think it fits the current princess "type" right now. - She's only proven to be a princess because she's so sensitive, and girls want to see strong princesses instead.

I picked The Elves & the Shoemaker because:

I think a lot of kids aren't familiar with it, so it would be new to them.

It has places for some good songs.

It has good merchandising potential. - I could see kids collecting little elves like 80's kids collected Smurfs.

What about Jack And The Beanstalk? I know Disney had Mickey And The Beanstalk but it would be cool if Disney made an animated Jack In The Beanstalk and it would be a huge hit. And who I would cast to play Jack's voice would be Tom Holland and Tom would be perfect at Jack's voice and as the giant's voice I would pick John Cena to play the voice of the giant because he would do well and he would be the reason why Disney's Jack In The Beanstalk would be a hit if it was made

The Princess and the Pea would be fun to animate, but I don't think it fits the current princess "type" right now. - She's only proven to be a princess because she's so sensitive, and girls want to see strong princesses instead.

They would probably greatly expand the story though where at first she is a bit sensitive an dparticular, and then through some magical adventure comes to change and be more amenable. They have to fill 90 minutes after all!

I think Goldilocks And The Three Bears could work wonders as a Disney animated film and who I would cast as the Three Bears would be for Papa Bear I would choose Hugh Jackman because he could voice Papa Bear to perfection and Mama Bear would be voiced by Peri Gilpin of Frasier because she would be perfect as Mama Bear and Baby Bear would be voiced by Luca Padovan because he would be cute as Baby Bear and Goldilocks would be voiced by Cyndi Lauper and she could pull off the role of Goldilocks easily and the film version of this story would be a huge moneymaker for Disney in my eyes. Another fairy tale that would be cool for Disney to make an animated film out of would be a African fairy tale called Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters and the story itself is magical and Disney would do a good job making Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters into a wonderful animated movie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter