Ama Ama opening?

towels

Tehanna's SO
Just noticed this info in the app. Not sure if this is accurate or if it's a bug but thought I'd share.
Hours:
From October 14 to December 15 'AMA 'AMA will open at 5PM
Breakfast - Closed until December 15
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM Daily
(Reservations Required)
Lunch - Closed until December 15
11:30 AM - 2:30 PM Daily
(Reservations Required)
Dinner 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
(Reservations Required)
Live Hawaiian Music 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
(Friday - Sunday)

so long, ugh! But thanks for the information!

I think they have been updating the info on their website. I noted this had been added

“Starting June 2, we will be adding Character Breakfast on Wednesdays.”

Our waiter at Makahiki last night said the rumor is that Ama Ama will open in June, but they still don't know for sure. Ama Ama cast members have not been called back, yet.

I got excited by the addition of the character breakfast on Wednesdays because all of the days were booked for our trip in 2 weeks. I booked a Wed morning breakfast for 6/2 online but it still comes up a "non-character breakfast" I called to make sure it would be a character breakfast and was told that June 2nd is their "tentative start date" for the Wed morning character breakfast but it wasn't confirmed yet. I guess we'll just have to find out for sure when we arrive on June 1st.

I got excited by the addition of the character breakfast on Wednesdays because all of the days were booked for our trip in 2 weeks. I booked a Wed morning breakfast for 6/2 online but it still comes up a "non-character breakfast" I called to make sure it would be a character breakfast and was told that June 2nd is their "tentative start date" for the Wed morning character breakfast but it wasn't confirmed yet. I guess we'll just have to find out for sure when we arrive on June 1st.
THEY ARE KILLING ME! I’m DVC at aulani and may just always leave my points for WDW and stay elsewhere in Hawaii. This is comical at this point.

ETA: I have a screenshot of 6/2 date - so I would trust that.

THEY ARE KILLING ME! I’m DVC at aulani and may just always leave my points for WDW and stay elsewhere in Hawaii. This is comical at this point.

ETA: I have a screenshot of 6/2 date - so I would trust that.

I just booked for June 2 and my confirmation email is showing non-character, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Edit: online reservation is down so I’m hoping they’re changing it to reflect the wed. character breakfast

Attachments

• 8C742811-E7C9-4D63-A3DC-F04B5BDC6660.jpeg
    8C742811-E7C9-4D63-A3DC-F04B5BDC6660.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Just noticed this info in the app. Not sure if this is accurate or if it's a bug but thought I'd share.
Hours:
From October 14 to December 15 'AMA 'AMA will open at 5PM
Breakfast - Closed until December 15
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM Daily
(Reservations Required)
Lunch - Closed until December 15
11:30 AM - 2:30 PM Daily
(Reservations Required)
Dinner 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
(Reservations Required)
Live Hawaiian Music 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
(Friday - Sunday)

I also think it is a glitch as I went on the Aulani website and it shows hours for Laniwai Spa, Aunty's Beach House and Mikimiki's Fitness Center. I'm not sure why they would show hours in October thru December but we'll see!

Last edited:
so long, ugh! But thanks for the information!

I think they have been updating the info on their website. I noted this had been added

“Starting June 2, we will be adding Character Breakfast on Wednesdays.”

I also can't find this on the website. Do you remember where you saw this? Thanks!

I was there 2 weeks ago and the cabana staff seems to think the restaurant is closed for good and may be reconfigured into something else. Unfortunately, I could not confirm any rumors with a certified bus driver as they seem to know best.

Where did you find the info re: Ama Ama in the app? I've been looking and I can't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter