American Idol 2024

I thought for sure Emmy would be sent home last night, especially singing Shut up and Dance With Me and she didn’t get up from the piano and move at all. All the other contestants are doing things out of their comfort zone, and growing episode by episode. Emmy is not. I was shocked she stayed over Julia. I’m glad Will made it, I have enjoyed every song he has sung. I listen to him on Spotify 🙂

Julia has so much more talent. Emmy has never had my vote from day 1. I just don't think she is that good. She sounds like every other ordinary dime a dozen country girl singers that sing in the local bars on weekends.

Julia has so much more talent. Emmy has never had my vote from day 1. I just don't think she is that good. She sounds like every other ordinary dime a dozen country girl singers that sing in the local bars on weekends.
I’m a country music fan, but I agree with you about Emmy. Loved her Grandma, and Emmy seems like a sweet girl but I’m just not a fan.

Wrong choice keeping Emmy. But as much as I love Idol it is just a popularity contest. Not based on talent. Judges should have more input to who stays.

Ratings down 12 % this Season.

I agree with others-if Emmy had the goods,she would already be a Star because of the opportunities her Family name gives her.

She doesn't and shouldn't have taken a spot from someone who doesn't have her advantages.

Nothing personal,just the facts.

Absolutely! It's going to be interesting to see how they wrap up Katy's journey on the show. Can't wait to see the talent this season brings and what surprises are in store!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter