Amorette’s Patisserie

kurts mom

Mouseketeer
Planning a quick trip next month and thinking about adding the Dining plan. While going through the lists to see where we want to eat and if the value is there I came across Amorette’s. They have a combo meal for $19.50. I’m wondering if anyone has used this as a QS credit. If you add the wine slushie to that it seems to be a delicious and good use of a QS credit. Thanks

Sorry I don’t have the answer to your question, but I have to say wow!

I had no idea Amorette’s had anything but baked goods. The combos and slushes look divine!

I hope you are able to get this on the dining plan for your trip.

I had the same thought but I was told Amorette only takes snack credits. The meals aren’t included.
* I didn’t try it myself, so if anyone here has been able to, please correct me.

I had the same thought but I was told Amorette only takes snack credits. The meals aren’t included.
* I didn’t try it myself, so if anyone here has been able to, please correct me.
Oh no :( I hope not, I assumed because it was on Disneys list for QS restaurants on the dining plan that it was included.

For a brief minute Amorette’s was allowing the $35 cakes for a snack credit through mobile order. That’s all I know!

We ate at Amorette’s with one adult quick service credit and one snack credit, using mobile app. We got the Turkey and Brie sandwich with chips (13.50j, the Mango Moscato Slushy (12.00j, and for the snack we had a Mickey Dome (9.00j.

The app would NOT allow me to order what I had originally planned and which would have used just one QS credit - the Turkey Brie combo meal with dessert and the Rosa Regale drink. Everything was very good but for what I was able to order using QS credits, I feel it was only an average value for the use of those credits..

We ate at Amorette’s with one adult quick service credit and one snack credit, using mobile app. We got the Turkey and Brie sandwich with chips (13.50j, the Mango Moscato Slushy (12.00j, and for the snack we had a Mickey Dome (9.00j.

The app would NOT allow me to order what I had originally planned and which would have used just one QS credit - the Turkey Brie combo meal with dessert and the Rosa Regale drink. Everything was very good but for what I was able to order using QS credits, I feel it was only an average value for the use of those credits..
Thank you very helpful! So if I understand you got the sandwich and drink for 1QS and had to use a snack credit for dessert?

That is so frustrating that they wouldn’t let you order the combo meal with the dessert. That makes this location not really a good value for a quick service credit. The desserts do still seem to be a good value for a snack credit though.

But the quick service meal this year does not include the dessert. Only the full serve does. Quick is just a drink and enteee, and are lucky if has a side with it, or that would be a snack credit too. But I assume at that bakery, most of the included sweets are a good use of a snack credit.

See this as copied from Disney’s website:

What’s Included​

Quick-Service Meal
Meals redeemed at breakfast, lunch or dinner will include:
  • 1 Entrée
  • 1 Nonalcoholic Beverage (or Alcoholic Beverage, for Guests 21 and older)
Alcoholic Beverages
Guests 21 and older may choose either one nonalcoholic beverage or one-single serving mixed cocktail, beer or wine (where offered) as part of their meal.
A single-serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
  • Beer or Cider
  • Wine or Sangria
  • Mixed Drinks and Specialty Cocktails
Nonalcoholic Beverages
Guests 10 years of age and older can choose one nonalcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) as part of their meal.
A single-serving nonalcoholic beverage includes items such as:
  • Milkshakes
  • Fresh Smoothies
  • Premium Hot Chocolate
  • Soda, Coffee or Tea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter