Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, OMG that was so quick! I'm the one who requested all the Matthew, Megan, etc. names. They are wonderful. Thank you so much! (I would quote the designs but haven't a clue how to do it so I hope you know the ones I'm writing about).

Hi Amy!!
I am trying to figure out shirts for our Disney trip in Dec. Once I know how many dark and light then I will be ordering your transfers. I have been searching high and low for this particular style of shirt that I bought in WDW. I have only seen it in Disney. I think it is a type of Raglan style tshirt. I have gone to all the tshirt selling websites, recommended on other threads, can't find it! Can you help me or point me in the right direction? I have a picture of me wearing the shirt I can post.

I just saw your shell name fills. I LOVE THEM! :banana: This would be perfect for our cruise. If you have any with starfish or sand dollars in the mix great, if not, no worries!! Would you please do shell fills for Peter, Sandy, Bianca and Sophia? PLEEEASE. No rush.

Thank you Amy!!

Hi Amy,

My son want the Bumble bee shirt instead.... so can I have these in SAVON as well. . .

anjel_transformerfill.jpg

anjel_transformersbee.jpg

I am going to need the name fills with Bumble Bee for some of the guest. . I don't have my complete list yet. . but here are a few:

KAYVIN
GREGORY
JOEL
JUNIOR
VIANKA
MELVIN
JUEDY

Also. . .what font do you use for the name fill?

THANKS!!!!!

Hi Amy,
If you have the time I have two seperate requests--one little granddaughter will be celebrating her 2nd Birthday on August 2nd. Her name is KAYA and I'm not sure what her party plans are, but may I request anything cute and sweet for a two year old. Her room is done in flowers and butterflies in all pastel colors if thats any help-Ü
I would also like to request some designs with HANNAH MONTANA, My other granddaughter will be 5 on August 3rd and she's excited about having a Hannah Montana Birthday party. I'd be using the design for a banner with her name--VICTORIA and some candy wrappers . Thanks so much.

Amy,
I was hoping you could do some candy bar wrappers for me from this logo:
I'd like some regular size bar wrappers, mint matchbooks, and lollipop covers w/ the logo and to say:
Supporting NICU's & Raising Prematurity Awareness
Can you do nugget wrappers to have the logo and
We're doing a bullroast fundraiser for a local NICU and I thought these would be perfect.
Thank you so much!

I only do the one size candybar wrapper. I have been told that they can easily be resized for the smaller bars but I am unsure what the dimensions are of the smaller size. I worked on both the candybar wrapper and the mint matchbook. The other things you mentioned, I am not the designer who works on those things. I think Mel works on the lollipop covers. Out of respect for her work, I would ask that you request this from her.

candybar_nicu.jpg

mint_nicu.jpg

Hi Amy,
How have you been? You have been doing my kids borthday invites for a few years now. Its almost time and I am trying to talk them into a non disney theme lol.
Can you make me for a t-shirt A picture of a Tooth and the words Look What I Lost!!
My 4yo lost her first tooth last night and It thought it would make a cute shirt.
Thank You,
Lisa

I worked on this for you...

tooth.jpg

Amy you are so amazing. You have done 2 designs for our PTA already. They love your work. They are requesting one more design. I really hope you don't mind. I fully understand if I have requested to much so far.

We are doing another jar collection. This time between the classes themselves. We are calling it Penny Races. Kids just bring in loose change. Class that brings in the most wins a prize. Could you do a design that incorporates race cars and change. Maybe change falling down like confetti or instead of a checkerd flag one with coins. Or cars with coins on them, cars made out of coin rolls. I am not the creative one. So take it away, anything you come up with I know they will love. We haven't come up with a catchy slogan. Maybe off to the races.

Thanks
nicolesmom

I worked on this for you. If you come up with an additional slogan or wording - I can easily add it.

penny_races.jpg

I did this as a pm request but am posting it here in case anyone else is interested...

twilight_newmoon.jpg

Hi Amy!!
I am trying to figure out shirts for our Disney trip in Dec. Once I know how many dark and light then I will be ordering your transfers. I have been searching high and low for this particular style of shirt that I bought in WDW. I have only seen it in Disney. I think it is a type of Raglan style tshirt. I have gone to all the tshirt selling websites, recommended on other threads, can't find it! Can you help me or point me in the right direction? I have a picture of me wearing the shirt I can post.

I just saw your shell name fills. I LOVE THEM! :banana: This would be perfect for our cruise. If you have any with starfish or sand dollars in the mix great, if not, no worries!! Would you please do shell fills for Peter, Sandy, Bianca and Sophia? PLEEEASE. No rush.

Thank you Amy!!

Did you look on jiffyshirts.com? A picture might be helpful but I am not familiar with many tshirt sites so I am not sure if I would know or not. You may be better off posting the picture on the main board. More people could then see it and maybe be of more help.

Here are the regular shell fills...

peter_shellfill.jpg

sandy_shellfill.jpg

bianca_shellfill.jpg

sophia_shellfill.jpg

I couldn't find a shell and starfish one I liked any better than the original graphic so I tried to put a starfish on the regular design. I am not sure if I like it or not. I thought maybe it looked too much like it was inserted and not part of the original graphic. If you like this better, let me know and I would be gald to do the other three as well.

peter_shellfill2.jpg

Your designs ar fantastic!:cheer2: I was wondering if your could do a Transformers bumblebee one for me with my son's name Ethan on it? Once again your designs are very cool!:cool1:

Hi Amy,

My son want the Bumble bee shirt instead.... so can I have these in SAVON as well. . .

I am going to need the name fills with Bumble Bee for some of the guest. . I don't have my complete list yet. . but here are a few:
KAYVIN
GREGORY
JOEL
JUNIOR
VIANKA
MELVIN
JUEDY
Also. . .what font do you use for the name fill?
THANKS!!!!!

The font I used for this name fill is called "Coaster". I think I got it from dafont.com

savon_transformers_bee.jpg

savon_transformer_beefill.jpg

kayvin_transformer_beefill.jpg

gregory_transformer_beefill.jpg

joel_transformer_beefill.jpg

junior_transformer_beefill.jpg

vianka_transformer_beefill.jpg

melvin_transformer_beefill.jpg

juedy_transformer_beefill.jpg

Hi Amy,
If you have the time I have two seperate requests--one little granddaughter will be celebrating her 2nd Birthday on August 2nd. Her name is KAYA and I'm not sure what her party plans are, but may I request anything cute and sweet for a two year old. Her room is done in flowers and butterflies in all pastel colors if thats any help-Ü
I would also like to request some designs with HANNAH MONTANA, My other granddaughter will be 5 on August 3rd and she's excited about having a Hannah Montana Birthday party. I'd be using the design for a banner with her name--VICTORIA and some candy wrappers . Thanks so much.

Hannah Montana is Disney so I am unable to help you with that part of your request. Here are a couple for Kaya.

kaya_bday.jpg

kaya_flowerdotfill.jpg

Thank you, I'll let you know if I want the date addedonce we've got one otherwise I'll just write it in- thank you also for the wrappers- i think they'll be perfect treats

You are welcome - just let me know if you want my help.

Amy, OMG that was so quick! I'm the one who requested all the Matthew, Megan, etc. names. They are wonderful. Thank you so much! (I would quote the designs but haven't a clue how to do it so I hope you know the ones I'm writing about).

You are very welcome!

Hannah Montana is Disney so I am unable to help you with that part of your request. Here are a couple for Kaya.

kaya_bday.jpg

kaya_flowerdotfill.jpg

Thanks Amy--this is adorable and perfect. I 'm such a goober--I forgot about Hannah being Disney. I'll have to try something else. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter