Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Merry Christmas, Amy!:santa:

I love you work! My Son will celebrate his 9th birthday in Jan. 2017 and I hoping you could help design a Lego Ninjago invitation, circle, water bottle label, chocolate bar wrapper, the poster with Happy 8th Birthday and the name and year in the corners, triangle and lanyard (Sorry for the long list.pooh:) similar to what you did here?http://www.disboards.com/threads/amys-non-disney-designs-part-iv.3320155/page-48#post-54923047

My Son’s name is Richard.

Thanks so much for all that you do!!:flower3::thanks:

Amy,
Could you do a candy bar wrapper for me? I want to give a candy bar to each of my students for Christmas. Maybe a Santa or Snowman with Merry Christmas from Mrs. G. I could print them on red or green paper so it doesn't need to have color.
Thank-you!
Angie

Merry Christmas, Amy!:santa:

I love you work! My Son will celebrate his 9th birthday in Jan. 2017 and I hoping you could help design a Lego Ninjago invitation, circle, water bottle label, chocolate bar wrapper, the poster with Happy 8th Birthday and the name and year in the corners, triangle and lanyard (Sorry for the long list.pooh:) similar to what you did here?http://www.disboards.com/threads/amys-non-disney-designs-part-iv.3320155/page-48#post-54923047

My Son’s name is Richard.

Thanks so much for all that you do!!:flower3::thanks:

Here are Richard's designs...

richard_legoninjagofull_zps9oodmuhb.jpg

richard_legoninjagocandy_zps0sh0rklr.jpg

richard_legoninjagoinvite_zps0waahcjk.jpg

richard_legoninjagobannertriangle_zpsvkbxzsqv.jpg

richard_legoninjagolanyard_zpsburtobx6.jpg

richard_legoninjagoround_zps0rhggv9e.jpg

richard_legoninjagowaterbottle_zps2qsltbrx.jpg

Amy,
Could you do a candy bar wrapper for me? I want to give a candy bar to each of my students for Christmas. Maybe a Santa or Snowman with Merry Christmas from Mrs. G. I could print them on red or green paper so it doesn't need to have color.
Thank-you!
Angie

If you print either a santa or snowman on red or green paper then their faces/beards will be colored instead of white. I am hoping this will work... if not, let me know.

g_candychristmassanta_zpsmzloplpz.jpg

Hi Amy- Would you please be so kind as to make me a a birthday party invitation using Trolls (from the trolls movie, not Frozen)
Jordan's 4th birthday
January 28th 2 p.m.
30126 State Road 54
Wesley Chapel, Florida FL 33543
RSVP via phone or text 813-625-2405 or email jeaninecohen@gmail.com .

If you could make the banner in different trolls with the name Jordan and 4, that would be great. Posters would be awesome also. As I am going to transform their daycare classroom for this-
I am going to make cars out of banana boxes for the kids to sit in, and do a drive in movie. Could you using the troll theme design a license plate that has Jordan's 4th birthday on it (like where the state goes) but enough space for me to write the kids name in the center-
Can you do a label for a juice box? And a label (any shape is fine for a white bag of popcorn) that;'s says Troll popcorn
Also a label that says Troll hair with the same theme that I can put on a ziplock bag of Cotton candy- and lastly (okay, not really, but at least in this request) a label that says Troll Bark any shape is fine- I'm going to make candy bark for the bags-

Last edited:
Hi Amy! Your designs are awesome!!! Could I get a few name fills please?

]1.Minions name fills for Johanna
2.Star Wars name fills for Johanna
3.Beacht name fills for Johanna
4.santa name fills for Johanna
5. Supergirl name fills for Johanna
6. Barbie namefill for Johanna

Thank you so very much!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Amy - My son Alexander will be turning 9 and is having an American Ninja Warrior party (just like the TV show) Have you done/could you design invitations, water bottle labels and favor bag tags for an American Ninja Warrior party? (He's thinking the color scheme would be red, white and blue).

Thanks!

Hi Amy- Would you please be so kind as to make me a a birthday party invitation using Trolls (from the trolls movie, not Frozen)
Jordan's 4th birthday
January 14th 2 p.m.
30126 State Road 54

If you could make the banner in different trolls with the name Jordan and 4, that would be great. Posters would be awesome also. As I am going to transform their daycare classroom for this-
I am going to make cars out of banana boxes for the kids to sit in, and do a drive in movie. Could you using the troll theme design a license plate that has Jordan's 4th birthday on it (like where the state goes) but enough space for me to write the kids name in the center-
Can you do a label for a juice box? And a label (any shape is fine for a white bag of popcorn) that;'s says Troll popcorn
Also a label that says Troll hair with the same theme that I can put on a ziplock bag of Cotton candy- and lastly (okay, not really, but at least in this request) a label that says Troll Bark any shape is fine- I'm going to make candy bark for the bags-
P.S. Jordan is a girl-

Hi Amy, It's been a long time and I just want to say that my sister LOVED the
design that you created for me. The one with the bunch of grapes with her
grandchildren's names on the berries and Stever Hill winery in the background.
A local print shop did the sweatshirt for me as my printer will not print
transfers...Hope all is well with you and you had a Merry Christmas.

Jordan's 4th birthday
January 28th 2 p.m.
30126 State Road 54

Sorry it took me so long to get to your request. Been pretty busy with the holidays... For the food labels, I went with a 3 x 3 inch square and figured you could size them down to fit your needs. I hope you like the way they turned out.

jordan_trollinvite_zpsqtf36kqo.jpg

jordan_trollsbannertriangle_zpst5ohpshp.jpg

jordan_trollsfull_zpsepzf1omh.jpg

jordan_trollslicenseplate_zpsccpu0vhq.jpg

jordan_trollsfoodlabel_zpsdtupd0ij.jpg

jordan_popcorntrollsfoodlabel_zpsir2itk5w.jpg

jordan_hairtrollsfoodlabel_zpsowaeawod.jpg

jordan_barktrollsfoodlabel_zpsophnndac.jpg

Hi Amy! Your designs are awesome!!! Could I get a few name fills please?

]1.Minions name fills for Johanna
2.Star Wars name fills for Johanna
3.Beacht name fills for Johanna
4.santa name fills for Johanna
5. Supergirl name fills for Johanna
6. Barbie namefill for Johanna

Thank you so very much!!!!

Since Disney now owns Star Wars, I will be unable to do that request but here are the others...

johanna_supergirlfill_zpsytj1o3yh.jpg

johanna_christmasvarietyfill_zpseqeztgzu.jpg

johanna_beachfill2_zpsgo9hhvlu.jpg

johanna_barbiefill_zpsblnpoaol.jpg

johanna_minionsfill_zpszmalzojm.jpg

Hi Amy - My son Alexander will be turning 9 and is having an American Ninja Warrior party (just like the TV show) Have you done/could you design invitations, water bottle labels and favor bag tags for an American Ninja Warrior party? (He's thinking the color scheme would be red, white and blue).

Thanks!

I already had the invitation from a previous request so simply had to make the coordinating items. I hope he likes these...

alexander_americanninjawarriorinvite_zpsnisrtkmx.jpg

alexander_americanninjawarriorwaterbottle_zpsqp7e0dlw.jpg

alexander_americanninjawarriorgifttag_zpsye8gafrn.jpg

Hi Amy, It's been a long time and I just want to say that my sister LOVED the
design that you created for me. The one with the bunch of grapes with her
grandchildren's names on the berries and Stever Hill winery in the background.
A local print shop did the sweatshirt for me as my printer will not print
transfers...Hope all is well with you and you had a Merry Christmas.

We had a great Christmas! I hope you and yours did as well. I am so glad that she loved the design!

Sorry it took me so long to get to your request. Been pretty busy with the holidays... For the food labels, I went with a 3 x 3 inch square and figured you could size them down to fit your needs. I hope you like the way they turned out.

jordan_trollinvite_zpsqtf36kqo.jpg

jordan_trollsbannertriangle_zpst5ohpshp.jpg

jordan_trollsfull_zpsepzf1omh.jpg

jordan_trollslicenseplate_zpsccpu0vhq.jpg

jordan_trollsfoodlabel_zpsdtupd0ij.jpg

jordan_popcorntrollsfoodlabel_zpsir2itk5w.jpg

jordan_hairtrollsfoodlabel_zpsowaeawod.jpg

jordan_barktrollsfoodlabel_zpsophnndac.jpg
Amy- FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART- THANK YOU!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter