Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well these characters are not the easiest to find large and clear. I did it two different ways - stuffed and real. Hopefully one of these will work.

ainsley2.jpg

rudolph_stuffed.jpg

:worship: :worship: You amaze me! My daughter is ECSTATIC! She wants her new shirt NOW! :lmao: Thank you for all of this. Funny thing, dd has that Clarice from build a bear that you used in the photo!! Would you also show these designs with the name Emma? Now I have to make shirts for her friend too who is also a Rudolph nut!!!!:goodvibes

Well these characters are not the easiest to find large and clear. I did it two different ways - stuffed and real. Hopefully one of these will work.

ainsley2.jpg

rudolph_stuffed.jpg

What I want to know is WHO NEEDS DISNEY? with designs like these????????????????????? I love these Amy! and I love the Sesame Street birthday ones and the Lego ones and..... and... and...

This is what I worked on for you. Let me know if you'd like any text changes or if you'd like me to complete the invite for you.

sesame_babies.jpg

sesame_invite.jpg

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! The only thing I might change is could you see what they would look like with a white background and a blue & red border? Thank you sooooo much!!!

Oh, wow!! These are incredible Amy....I'll remember this for my granddaughter's birthday, well , I better write it down....now that I am another year older:) You just continue to amaze me...

Amy,
It is great to see youu back. I enjoy scrolling thru your designs now and again.

Not sure if you are familar with the Box Tops for Education program but I was wondering if you could do some designs I can use for flyers for our program. Transfers that could be used for Tee Shirts for the top collectors woudl be cool too. If you need, I can share the web site with you as well as some clip art I have collected.

Your talents are so appreciated

Lisa

YEAH !!!!! Amy's BACK !!!!!!

I love your fastpitch designs : So I'll be back with a request when DD get home.. Softball is her life ..(ours to at this time )

Hey Amy, My son is having a St Patty's Day Party at school (preschool) next week, they are suppose to wear green or something to go with the theme or a three (or four) leaf clover?) Could you make something possibly for that??? That would be wonderful! Thank you, Krista

Krista,
I worked on this for you. Let me know if you'd like any changes.

st_patricks.jpg

Hi Amy,
That SS 1st b-day design is adorable. Any chance you have anything with Minnie for a 2nd b-day?
OOOPPS ....sorry I forgot you can't do Disney....anything with Dora the Expolorer?

Could you do the star Wars invite for me?
Colby's turning 5
Who Colby Cousins
When Thursday, April 3rd
Time 6pm
Where Chuck E. Cheese (Athens)
Rsvp Tammy Cousins by March 31st
Join us for pizza, games, cake, ice cream and fun, fun, fun!

Here is Colby's invite... enjoy!

colby2.jpg

Amy, that Star Wars design is great. :chewy: Would you be able to do one for my son Dominic? We'll be celebrating his b-day at Sci-Fi Dine In on June 29 at 12noon and he loves Star Wars legos. TIA.

:worship: :worship: You amaze me! My daughter is ECSTATIC! She wants her new shirt NOW! :lmao: Thank you for all of this. Funny thing, dd has that Clarice from build a bear that you used in the photo!! Would you also show these designs with the name Emma? Now I have to make shirts for her friend too who is also a Rudolph nut!!!!:goodvibes

Here are Emma's...

emma_stuffed.jpg

emma_real.jpg

What I want to know is WHO NEEDS DISNEY? with designs like these????????????????????? I love these Amy! and I love the Sesame Street birthday ones and the Lego ones and..... and... and...

Thank you for always being so kind. When I see that you have posted, It is always a little bright spot in my day.

Oh, wow!! These are incredible Amy....I'll remember this for my granddaughter's birthday, well , I better write it down....now that I am another year older:) You just continue to amaze me...

Let me know if you ever need anything - I'd be happy to help.

Amy,
It is great to see youu back. I enjoy scrolling thru your designs now and again.
Not sure if you are familar with the Box Tops for Education program but I was wondering if you could do some designs I can use for flyers for our program. Transfers that could be used for Tee Shirts for the top collectors woudl be cool too. If you need, I can share the web site with you as well as some clip art I have collected.
Your talents are so appreciated
Lisa

Lisa,
You can certainly share with me what you have and let me know what you have in mind - any ideas? any special text? and I can see what I can come up with.

PERFEcT,PERFECT, PERFECT!! Thank you so much!! I would love for you to complete the invite when I get the details if that's alright, don't worry if you'd rather not, I can just write them in.

Oh, that is no problem. Just let me know when you are ready. If you would rather not put your info on the boards, feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter