• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An Amazing Day of Mixed Dreams!

saschab

Mouseketeer
I'll make this short: We had 2 amazing dreams come true on the same day!

One I've already mentioned here, regarding my DD14 and the coincidence of her wish during Wishes.

The other I was saving for my trip report. But it's getting little action :rotfl2: :lmao: , so I figured I'd post it here:

That same evening, we left MGM and passed on an Osbourne lights preview to see Spectro. It wouldn't be a Disney vacation without it. Unfortunately Disney's site and the park aren't on the same page. Even though the site says Spectro at 7pm, there is no plan in the park for that parade that evening.

A CM noticed our disappointment, and suggested we notify Guest Services of the error. I was more concerned about the accuracy, as I'm such a planner. I couldn't imagine we were the only ones. And I was surprised that Disney would make such a mistake. I was hoping to inform them so they could ensure the accuracy for future guests. I wasn't mad, but would imagine someone might be if they didn't have hoppers and wasted a day ticket.

Imagine my surprise when the CM in City Hall checks and sees this misinformation....

and then.....

decides to make things right.......

to make the long story short....

she gave each of us (4) five MK paper fastpasses..

AND...

Four 6-day Park Hoppers w/5 Fun Day activities - Non-Expiring!!!!!!!!!!

So, my Wishes dream came true also...I get to return to the House of Mouse!

Not sure if this was YOAMD, a Magical Moment, or Disney just trying to do the right thing. Regardless, it was way to generous!

So we really couldn't complain about any inconvenience we ran into during our trip. It was overwhelmingly magical for us!

It certainly was magical :teeth: I'm really surprised at Disney making the error on Spectro but at least they looked after you.

Holy crap! the fastpasses were great but the parkhoppers are truly amazing. What a dream prize. Congrats!

Thats awesome!

Im emailing a friend of mine all of these stories to convince her to go to Disney after we graduate college..she doesnt think its worth the money--thanks for helping me convince her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter