An Announcement form the Webmasters

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
We are happy to announce the appointment of four new moderators to the DISboards. Please welcome goofy4tink and SeashoreCM to the Transportation Board, aka-mad4themouse to the Budget Board, and IceskateJen to the Disneyland Forum!

Welcome aboard, guys!

Welcome Iceskatejen :wizard: !

Amy&Dan said:
Hey thats really cool about iceskatejen! Congratulations to her!

I second that! I've long enjoyed your informative posts iceskatejen.

Thanks everyone. Just found out I became a moderator a few minutes ago when I logged in.

When's that? I know I'll be there one day this weekend--not sure which, though it's looking like it'll be Saturday. So long as the marathon's not during the Winter Olympics, it works for me (meeting everyone, not running).

That would be great....but the Marathon isn't until the third week of September.....long wait! Luckily we are going to Phoenix and San Antonio during the wait!

Hey, congrats Jen! That is wonderful news for all of us.
I have noticed all your informative posts in the past, great choice if I do say so myself by the powers that be :wave2:

Congratulations to all!!How does one become a moderator?? Just curious.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter