Anaheim Hotel Covid Clinic Testing ?

Chokky

Mouseketeer
Hello…I posted in the Disneyland section but no replies yet…

For people who have booked at the Anaheim Hotel COVID Clinic testing site. Or the one at Anaheim City Hall.

Do I have to make four separate appointments/times for my family members?
When I started the process it says for one person but as you go to the next screen you can change the quantity of tests to more than one.

When I emailed them I just got a reply about buying group vouchers which wasn’t what I asked.

Any one help me with this?
Thanks,
Chokky

We went to the City Hall location back in August. I had to make 4 separate appointments back then. Have a great trip!

We went to the City Hall location back in August. I had to make 4 separate appointments back then. Have a great trip!
Thank you for the info!
I assumed that was the case but wondered why they had a quantity button I could increase when I did my booking.

Thank you for the info!
I assumed that was the case but wondered why they had a quantity button I could increase when I did my booking.
The company that runs it in Anaheim also has a covid testing center in St.Pete's Florida that I looked into this week, and it is set up the same way as the Anaheim venue. Book one appointment at a painful time

The company that runs it in Anaheim also has a covid testing center in St.Pete's Florida that I looked into this week, and it is set up the same way as the Anaheim venue. Book one appointment at a painful time
Thank you! I will get on to it.

When I went to Disneyland back in December 2021, I used Covid Test Courier. They actually came to my hotel and did it there and the results were back within 24 hours.

Thanks for posting this! I've made 5 appointments for my family at the Anaheim hotel, 3 days before our flight - really hoping this is a smooth process.

We just got back from Disneyland. We had a great experience with the covid clinic in the Anaheim hotel. We booked our appointments for 1pm Thursday - I chose the free pcr option. Had to make an appointment for each of the 4 of us. When we arrived we just needed to tell them the number from our confirmation emails. We were in and out in probably less than 5 mins. Had our results back at 3am the following day. My husbands test came back inconclusive so he went back at 8am for a retest and we had his results back that afternoon at 4pm.

Returning with an update. We also booked the free PCR test at the Covid Clinic Anaheim Hotel location. Booked 4 appointments for 6pm. No one in line waiting when we arrived. Gave them our order numbers and we were in and out quickly. Received a text saying our results were ready 24 hours later. However, it gave a link for a telehealth meeting to review them. We were at Disneyland so tried to do that through the link. No one came on after we waited a bit. We were on a tour so had to leave the link to do again later. They emailed the COVID negative results within 10 minutes of us leaving the link. With the move to rapid tests, we won’t have to stress about PCR tests next time!

Returning with an update. We also booked the free PCR test at the Covid Clinic Anaheim Hotel location. Booked 4 appointments for 6pm. No one in line waiting when we arrived. Gave them our order numbers and we were in and out quickly. Received a text saying our results were ready 24 hours later. However, it gave a link for a telehealth meeting to review them. We were at Disneyland so tried to do that through the link. No one came on after we waited a bit. We were on a tour so had to leave the link to do again later. They emailed the COVID negative results within 10 minutes of us leaving the link. With the move to rapid tests, we won’t have to stress about PCR tests next time!

thanks so much for sharing!

I did see in the terms and conditions we agreed to that if you are uninsured, or perhaps if a doctor hasn’t sent you, you are consenting to a telehealth consultation with a doctor of their choosing. I can only assume this affects what covidclinic can bill whatever fund is paying for all of this testing.

thanks so much for sharing!

I did see in the terms and conditions we agreed to that if you are uninsured, or perhaps if a doctor hasn’t sent you, you are consenting to a telehealth consultation with a doctor of their choosing. I can only assume this affects what covidclinic can bill whatever fund is paying for all of this testing.

Yes. We were fine to do the telehealth consult. It was just that no one was coming on after we waited in the zoom link for awhile. We were going to go back in later because we had to continue on our tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter