And the answer to the stupidest question ever regarding the new UK 14 day Magic Ticket is:

as it says in the subject header, this is without a doubt, THE stupidest question ever, but just in case, i'm going to ask it anyway..

I know that the UK Ultimate ticket is an eticket, as i've bought them in the past.

Is the new UK 14 day Magic ticket also an eticket that you receive by email rather soon after purchase when you buy them from Disney UK?

See? I told you, stupid!!
As a DVC Member I used to get an AP. Not possible at the moment. I looked at WDW UK Travel Company (the worst web site and customer service in the world by the way). They sell Magic 14 for 7 for £469 each. But you can’t link that to MDE. The order number doesn’t work. You have to call them. So I booked via Attractiontickets.com. Top draw. Not only £20 per ticket cheaper but also sent me a ticket number I could link to MDE. All happened in 24hrs. I would recommend them to anyone. You can get an e ticket or hard ticket.

As a DVC Member I used to get an AP. Not possible at the moment. I looked at WDW UK Travel Company (the worst web site and customer service in the world by the way). They sell Magic 14 for 7 for £469 each. But you can’t link that to MDE. The order number doesn’t work. You have to call them. So I booked via Attractiontickets.com. Top draw. Not only £20 per ticket cheaper but also sent me a ticket number I could link to MDE. All happened in 24hrs. I would recommend them to anyone. You can get an e ticket or hard ticket.

i bought them from disney.uk......no problem at all.....i received the email with the ticket number instantaneously and linked all 9 tickets first to my MDE and then to each person in our 9 person group.
And then made park reservations for all 9 of us as well.

i bought them from disney.uk......no problem at all.....i received the email with the ticket number instantaneously and linked all 9 tickets first to my MDE and then to each person in our 9 person group.
And then made park reservations for all 9 of us as well.
Pleased your experience was better than mine. But wouldn’t my way have saved you £180 ?

Pleased your experience was better than mine. But wouldn’t my way have saved you £180 ?

It's more difficult for me to use non-disney websites. I have in the past so i just stick with disney. So far it's been ok.
The one time i had a technical issue, i called their technical support number and the cast member there was able to help me right away.
But in recent years, i haven't had any issues.
Since i was buying 9 tickets, i wanted to go with what i know.

I too have a preference for dealing with the organ grinder rather than a monkey :)
I know I could possibly save a few £$ elsewhere, but while having an intermediary has some pros it has cons I prefer to avoid if I can.

exactly
it's not enough of a difference for me to take on the added risks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter