And there's another issue

I get 3 columns. Middle column is post # 6, right column is post #8, and left column is everything else.

format issue Screenshot 2022-12-13 161035.jpg

yes - getting two columns like screen shots above - browser is latest version of chrome.

My reply box is about 17" long. This page is fine with no blue box, but on the community board, there is a dark blue box on the right hand side. I am not seeing columns, or anything else weird, but it's making the posts all look squished to one side.
And ABD, and this board. My reply box is 1 inch wide right now.
My reply box is about 17" long.! weird! This page is fine with no blue box, but on the community board, there is a dark blue box on the right hand side. It's not on the main page, but on almost every other page of a thread except for the OP. I am not seeing columns, or anything else weird, but it's making the posts all look squished to one side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter