• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And Yet Another One...7/17

I can't believe it......we lost a former NFL quarterback today!!!

RIP Steve McNair......thank you for sharing your talents for all of us to see!!! I was sad when you retired, but today I am devastated!!!

You will forever be my favorite Tennessee Titan!!!!!

Author Frank McCourt died yesterday, July 19th. He wrote Angela's Ashes, a memoir of his childhood in Ireland and won a Pulitzer Prize for that book.

Incredible book - I read it straight through the year it was published. I was home from the hospital with pneumonia and my friend brought me the book.

RIP, Mr.McCourt.

A sad morning...Senator Ted Kennedy has passed. I know not everyone liked him, and he had some personal issues many years ago, but he worked harder than anyone for the working poor and working class and most especially, those without a voice.. Many Republicans and Democrats alike loved and respected him. RIP, Teddy.

That's too bad. Guess we knew it was coming. I've even been listening to the radio this morning but I must have missed it. I was paying more attention to the board then listening.

Author Frank McCourt died yesterday, July 19th. He wrote Angela's Ashes, a memoir of his childhood in Ireland and won a Pulitzer Prize for that book.

Incredible book - I read it straight through the year it was published. I was home from the hospital with pneumonia and my friend brought me the book.

RIP, Mr.McCourt.

I didn't know about Frank McCourt, I loved Angela's Ashes, such a good book... :(
RIP Frank, your book was touching in so many ways

I heard about Ted Kennedy on my way in to work. RIP Ted

Best selling author, Society crime writer Dominick Dunne, dies at 83

I can't remember which channel, but he had a series for awhile about true crimes. Just recently was thinking I had not noticed any new shows and wondered if he had retired. He covered a lot of celeb trials.

RIP

I can't remember which channel, but he had a series for awhile about true crimes. Just recently was thinking I had not noticed any new shows and wondered if he had retired. He covered a lot of celeb trials.

RIP

[/SIZE]

I used to watch it. Forgot what it was called. I think it was on Court TV, which is gone now. I used to watch that channel all the time.

RIP Patrick Swayze

So sad, I loved him. Dirty Dancing and Ghost were favorites of mine growing up. We were at DLR when we saw the news that he had cancer, I was actually just thinking about that a few days ago since we are leaving again in a few days for our trip. :sad1:

"Nobody puts baby in the corner!"

It was my least favorite Swayze movie besides "Blackdog".

Long live the Bodhizafa!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter