And yet another, seems there is always another......

Such a sad thing.
Started with Cain and Abel and seems to me humans have been working on perfecting how best to eliminate enemies, both real, perceived & imagined, ever since.
Free will to do good or bad started with their parents, so it seems that choice is the only thing older than a bad choice.

Violence seems to be the way too many upset people act out now. It's awful but I don't expect anything to change. There will be the usual discussions and proposals that will be shot down and on and on.

I’m genuinely sorry. I can’t imagine how much it must hurt to be so jaded and frustrated that nothing will change.

Maybe there’s a glimmer of hope that as the older generations of politicians start to retire, they will be replaced with younger people who actually want to make a change. Is that even possible any more?

I used to think I had a couple of suggestions to curb gun violence, but I was assured that wouldn't work. :sad1:

The suspect/murderer was pulled over by police….and he killed himself. At least he didn’t kill any police officers. On to the next one.

Last edited:

eh... sometimes. tiktok, yes. front page of reddit or what my friends are sharing on fb, not so much.
I’m from Cincinnati area. It’s all about the bengals. In the news, social media, all of it. I don’t do TikTok

In a thread that is talking about how no one is talking about these things and how we just gloss over it there's actually not a whole lot of chatter going on about the actual incident.

Contrary to links posted above I'm not seeing this is a domestic incident with the info at the moment I don't even know that he was presently married. Reports say at the moment the motive isn't yet known and they are working to determine if any of the victims were personally known to him.

I did see where his ex-wife was interviewed saying she didn't see him as violent to her but rather he had a quick temper and felt easily embarrassed if she missed a step at the dance studio where the shooting occurred (which is where they met) and he was giving lessons but this was several decades ago with them divorcing in 2005. It is presently unknown how often he had visited that dance studio in recent times.

Other such information I was reading is this person gave the impression of paranoia like that people didn't like him, said bad things about him, and he was hostile to others. He seemed to have long-standing past grievances with his family even going so far as to go into a police station this month to claim things about his family that happened decades ago. They are investigating more into his life including his mental status.

I do, personally that is, believe this place was one he chose specifically, that held memories for him. No doubt those people were targeted but whether that was more indiscriminately just based on them being there at the time or something more specific they are still looking into. From what I know they are still keeping hate crime on the table.

Yep, hence the need for national laws. Never gonna happen.
I don't know if it will or won't and national will always present an issue regardless of how young or not young a politician is (which is why I commented) simply based on the legalities. More or less was saying from the information we know the gun in question was not legally able to be owned. At least for me that point matters when discussing things. We know we can't go too far into talks though with the DIS venue so I was trying to keep it more high level there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter