Animal Kingdom Villas Questions

Does DVC at Jambo house have its own check in desk or is the same as the main hotel?

Hi Lisa,

Can you throw out a map of the Kidani village and where all the Standard Studio rooms are located?

Many thanks!
Beth
Click here for a map of Kidani Village. The Standard View rooms are located on the pool facing side of the first three and part/all of the fourth building segments to left of the lobby and the roadway/parking lot facing side of all of the segments to the right of the lobby. Studios are distributed throughout the resort so I expect there are studios in each of these building segments.

Current we are booked into a 3 bedroom suite at OKW and are going to try and switch at the 7 month window to Kidani village suite. Does anyone have a map that shows where these are or have the building numbers so we can see the locations??...smjj

My wife and I have an upcoming reservation for a studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas for a savannah view at Jambo House. Reviewing the hotel map, I think I would like to be on the Zebra Trail facing the Arusha Savannah, preferably not too far away from the main building.

A few questions about this type of room.

1.) Does anyone have any favorite room numbers in this area?

2.) Are there any weaknesses to this section that I have not considered?

3.) In the middle of the Zebra trail is a bank of elevators going to the Laundry on level 1. Is it easy to get to Mara from this part of the hotel. I wasn't sure if I had to walk outside to get there especially if it meant walking through the main lobby first.

My wife and I have an upcoming reservation for a studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas for a savannah view at Jambo House. Reviewing the hotel map, I think I would like to be on the Zebra Trail facing the Arusha Savannah, preferably not too far away from the main building.

A few questions about this type of room.

1.) Does anyone have any favorite room numbers in this area?

2.) Are there any weaknesses to this section that I have not considered?

3.) In the middle of the Zebra trail is a bank of elevators going to the Laundry on level 1. Is it easy to get to Mara from this part of the hotel. I wasn't sure if I had to walk outside to get there especially if it meant walking through the main lobby first.

Actually, that is the laundry for the guests of the Animal Kingdom LODGE. You're welcome to use it, but be ready to pay about $4 a load to wash and dry.

The DVC laundry on the fifth floor is FREE...which is why it's location is Disney's "Best Kept Secret":rotfl2:. It is on the fifth floor, just past the fireplace and bathrooms on the right (as you face Arusha Rock).There are no signs that I recall, indicating the location of the DVC laundry room. It is not on the map so you have to ask if you don't know where it is.

Your choice of location is ideal.....close to the elevators that take you to Mara, Boma and the pool. You are also close to the front of the resort so it is a shorter walk to the bus stops and transportation. Also, as I mentioned, you aren't far from the DVC laundry room.

The DVC laundry on the fifth floor is FREE...which is why it's location is Disney's "Best Kept Secret". It is on the fifth floor, just past the fireplace and bathrooms on the right (as you face Arusha Rock).There are no signs that I recall, indicating the location of the DVC laundry room. It is not on the map so you have to ask if you don't know where it is.

Thank you for the laundry tip.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these studio rooms?

Dedicated Studios:
5419, 5421, 5435 or 5437

Lockoff Studios:
5413, 5427, 5429, 5455, 5457, 5467 or 5469

Thanks to DVCNews for their Animal Kingdom Villas Room Finder

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter