animated or unanimated?

I also much prefer the animated. Like you said, they have a more classic feel to them like 'traditional Disney' and they feel truly magical. :goodvibes

I have to agree and go with animated. While there have been some decent live action Disney films as of late, the name Disney is just synonymous with excellent animation and the timeless stories that come with them. I know that when I one day have kids, I will want to share with them the classic Disney animated films of Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Fantasia, and more recent ones like Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, etc.

:simba: I personally think Disney does better on animated movies! They produce the best animated movies ever.

Generally speaking I'd say animated, but..Mary Poppins? One of the best movies EVER:thumbsup2

Generally I prefer animated Disney films but I agree with PP... Mary Poppins is one of the best films ever! I also like Bedknobs and Broomsticks and Enchanted.

I enjoy both from Disney, but I prefer animated movies from them. It feels like the more traditional and classic Disney when I watch their animated movies.

Disney films are diverse. When Walt was alive, people had the same concerns of whether his live action films would live up to his animated films.

In my opinion there is no difference between animated or live action, or at least there shouldn't be. A movie is a movie and all the qualities of each 'kind' of movie should stay consistent no matter if it on paper, computer, or on set.

Oh animated hands down! They always seem to bring out the kid in me. :dance3: pixiedust: :clown:

Absolutely Animated,these movies r really heavy on unanimated movies,people love to watch unaccepted stunts in the movies:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter