Animators Desk set for trade for 2000 credits of Halloween buyables

I can do 5000 credits of items for 3 desk sets. Just let me know what you want. :)

sure CT, stop by any time :)

Any combination of Bat Hats, Ghosts and Candy Corn Chair works for me :)

if you have more available i would like to offer for 3 desk sets...just let me know which items you would like for me to get for you...thanks in advance

-VerySleepy

sure, anyone I have messaged, I am on for about another half hour

sure CT, stop by any time :)

Any combination of Bat Hats, Ghosts and Candy Corn Chair works for me :)

OK. I have 2 bat hats and a candy corn chair for you.
Let me know when we can meet up for trade. I'm available evenings after 7pm east. :)

sure do :)

Come by and see me, I hope to be on about 8pm Eastern time tonight for a bit

I would like 3 also - I will try and find you tonight if I get home in time. Otherwise, maybe I can find you tomorrow? - please PM your VMK name - I can't remember.

I hope top be on about 7pm Eastern time tonight for a little while.

My priority now is Orange ghosts :)

PS: I will still trade the desks for white ghosts at a rate of 1 desk set per white ghost :)

Can I change my offer to five orange ghosts for the three sets? I dont have the white ones as I was going to go buy them to make the trade. I am probably not the only one who assumed we would be able to get them all month :scared1:

sure Rainy, thats fine :)

Hope to see you tonight, and you too CT! :)

Sunday bump :)
I will be around most of the day today, on and off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter