Annapolis Disney Store Closing

leslieh

DIS Veteran
Went in today, Annapolis Mall, in Maryland. They are closing as of Friday, Jan. 25, 2002. Two weeks notice. They said it was the malls decision not to renew their lease?

Went in today, Annapolis Mall, in Maryland. They are closing as of Friday, Jan. 25, 2002. Two weeks notice. They said it was the malls decision not to renew their lease?

Boo! No WB store and now no TDS either. No reason to shop there, LOL. Anyway, was stuff on clearance or do they just send it back?

Noooo!!! Now when I go home I'll have to go to Columbia!!! Annapolis was soo much closer. And a nicer mall too.

Noooo!!! Now when I go home I'll have to go to Columbia!!! Annapolis was soo much closer. And a nicer mall too.

When is the last time you were there? When we moved back here last year, I was surprised to see all they had done with Columbia, it looks much nicer. Of course, Arundel Mills is the best mall now, but no DS there. :(

Columbia--about two years ago. Annapolis--about three months ago.

Laurel------tried it once about a year ago and haven't gone back. What has happened there?

Arundel Mills---went right after they opened.....LOOOOOOOVE the theaters!!!!

I'll check out Columbia again when I go back in March.

Try Marley Station, on Ritchie Highway, in Glen Burnie. It's only about 15-20 minutes from Annapolis and maybe about 20-25 from Columbia. It's a pretty nice Mall, I think it's a tad bit smaller, than Annapolis Mall, but the traffic and parking are better. They have a WONDERFUL Disney Store at Marley Station. The CM's are very helpful, and friendly. Ok, I may be a little biased, my wife is the Assistant Manager!!! That aside, it's a very nice store. Good Luck!!

Try Marley Station, on Ritchie Highway, in Glen Burnie. It's only about 15-20 minutes from Annapolis and maybe about 20-25 from Columbia. It's a pretty nice Mall, I think it's a tad bit smaller, than Annapolis Mall, but the traffic and parking are better. They have a WONDERFUL Disney Store at Marley Station.

This is the DS I mostly go to because my kids love to get their hair cut at Cartoon Cuts. Can you ask your wife if they have the new Disney Dollars yet? I don't want to cash in our extra cash for more California DD's!

Hi Mickeyluver37!
Right now, the only new ones that they have are the $10.00 denominations, with pictures of Tinker Bell on them. I'm sure CMFrannie's already bought some!! They hope to get more soon. Hope this helps!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter