Anniversary

peepsmama

Earning My Ears
We will be at DW at the end of this month and our 10th anniversary will be during our trip. Any point mentioning this? Do they do anything special?

TIA!

We mentioned it when they called us before our arrival and asked if anything special would be coinciding with our stay. They put a bunch of balloons in our room and a congratulatory card.
Sweet!

You can mention it, but don't go expecting anyone to do anything... some places will, while others don't - when we went of rour anniversary to the WL in 2000, it was noted in our reservations, and nothing was done... but in 1996 when we went, we had balloons, a basket and a card.

If you go in not expecting anything then you'll be plesantly surprised if anything is done, and not disappointed if nothing is...

Thanks!

That was kind of the approach I was taking...I would not be at ALL disappointed if nothing was done, but was just wondering if it was worth mentioning...if anyone HAD received anything special. :)

Thanks again!

~Lynn

We stayed at the Poly for our 20th, which is where we spent our honeymoon. Had the room right above where we spent our honeymoon. They gave us a card, some chocolate and at the restaurant at the Poly, we received a free dessert and a song from the entertainer(s). Let them know ahead of time, but like always, nothing is guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter