*ANNOUNCEMENT - New Moderator for UK Trip Planning*

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
:welcome: Wayne :welcome:

I know you'll all join me in offering a very warm welcome to the latest addition to the UK Moderating Team.

wayneg is a daily presence here, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and helpful, and we're thrilled to have him on board. His money-saving tips and willingness to go out of his way to price up trip elements are very much appreciated by pretty much everyone and, as a trusted and valued member of UKTP, he was the obvious choice to join the team of board hosts.

Congratulations Wayneg!!

I actually hadn't noticed you weren't a moderator! :lmao:

Guess it was meant to be! You've certainly helped me loads in planning my upcoming trip Thank you and keep up the good work!! :teeth:

Congratulations, Wayne!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Congratulations Wayne, you are a fab help to everyone:thumbsup2

well done Wayne, much deserved. youre always helping people out

party:party:

congratulations Wayne :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Congratulations Wayne your knowledge is incredible and I love all your tips:worship::worship::worship:

Congratulations Wayne!! very well deserved!! :worship: you are a constant help to everyone on here, and nothing is too much trouble either!! well done! :goodvibes

Fantastic news Wayne, you deserve it and I hope you enjoy it. I'm one of the many people you have helped to make dream holidays come true. You have our families gratitude for helping us realise that we too can go to Disney every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter