Annoying

twogirlsandthatsit

Mouseketeer
I normally don't do this, but I really just need to vent to someone who will understand.

I posted previously that my aunt & uncle are going to be joining us now for a couple of days while we are at DW. Super excited about that. However, I want to add them to a few of our ADR's. Really, the only one that is super important is the Donald Safari Breakfast our first morning there. WE have a ressie for 4 people at 8:30 and there is a ressie available for 2 adults at 8:25. They won't let me take that 8:25 for my aunt & uncle and can't seem to add them to our ressie b/c they aren't at the same time!!! It's 5 freaking minutes -- and why can't I just make the resservation?? My aunt & uncle both work really crazy jobs and I want to take care of all of the planning for them.

I do understand that it is a system and they serve tons of people every day so I know that there is nothing to do about it and not am not mad any anyone in particular. Just annoyed, is all. Thanks for reading!

Can't you use their name and phone number?

yes - you can't add them to your reservation as in combining the two. Just make a separate reservation for two people at 8:25 using your aunt's name and phone number. When you show up tell them that you are together and would like to at least be seated close to one another if they can't get you onto one table. They'll do their best.

Thanks for letting me vent. I decided to move our days around and was able to get the restaurants we had for different days with the right amount of people. We are no longer going to see Fantasmic but I was on the fence about it anyway due to the long wait, short show time, and the scariness factor (my girls are pretty sensitive, especially when they are tired!). Plus, now we are going to start out the week at MK -- where I am sure my girls will want to be anyways.

Sometimes it just takes something to happen to make you take a look at things differently and see a better way, ya' know?!

Now....let's bring on September!!! (Never thought I would want to skip summer, but this year I do!) :wizard::banana::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter