Annual Dues Statement

Woody412

Mouseketeer
Sorry for the noob question. We bought our DVC last year and paid our dues through the broker. This is my first experience actually dealing with annual dues. Should I be expecting a paper statement in the mail or do they only issue them online?

Our statement arrived this week as well.

When did you close on your resale contract? If it was recent it might take them sometime to generate and mail a hard copy to you. You can always access your dues and balances on the DVC website as well.

Thank you. We closed just under a year ago. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. I’m still living in the Stone Age, I like to have a hard copy. If anything it just makes me feel better that they aren’t scrimping on the postage hahaha.

Thank you. We closed just under a year ago. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. I’m still living in the Stone Age, I like to have a hard copy. If anything it just makes me feel better that they aren’t scrimping on the postage hahaha.

Even though I do most of my banking and other business electronically, I always like a hard copy of a billing statement. Hard copies can't be "modified" after the fact by businesses trying to cover their butt.

Sorry for the noob question. We bought our DVC last year and paid our dues through the broker. This is my first experience actually dealing with annual dues. Should I be expecting a paper statement in the mail or do they only issue them online?
As noted, you will receive a statement in the mail, but may also view the same information online through the DVC Member's site.

Your dues will need to be paid in full by February 15, 2019 unless you opt for the monthly deduction from a US checking account. This option includes no interest or handling fees, but must be set up soon. You may call MS or set it up online through the Member's site.

OP: As already stated, you should get a statement in the mail, provided your local post office manages to deliver it to you without setting it on fire. That's what happened to my dues statement today.

My DH subscribes to the post office's "Informed Delivery" service and included in the images of mail out for delivery to us today was something from DVC. Unfortunately, the post office delivery van caught on fire and all of today's mail went up in smoke! (Fortunately the postal worker managed to get out of the vehicle without injury.)

Given that so many are reporting that their annual statements are arriving this week, I suspect it was my annual dues statement that was in the envelope from DVC.

I closed on our contract in the first half of 2018, and our statement arrived on Dec 31 for 2019 dues.

OP: As already stated, you should get a statement in the mail, provided your local post office manages to deliver it to you without setting it on fire. That's what happened to my dues statement today.

My DH subscribes to the post office's "Informed Delivery" service and included in the images of mail out for delivery to us today was something from DVC. Unfortunately, the post office delivery van caught on fire and all of today's mail went up in smoke! (Fortunately the postal worker managed to get out of the vehicle without injury.)

Given that so many are reporting that their annual statements are arriving this week, I suspect it was my annual dues statement that was in the envelope from DVC.

Holy smokes! (Sorry for the pun) That is certainly unfortunate. Hopefully there wasn’t anything more important in there.

Our just arrived yesterday so they are getting them in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter