Annual pass from UK

Scottishdisneyfan

Mouseketeer
Hello folks, we have a trip in july and a disney cruise in october/november, thinking if we can squeeze another in around april 2025 then it might make sense to get an annual pass, couple things i wanted to ask, how do you buy the pass? Its just the 21/14 tickets on UK website, do you phone disney or use vpn?

I would investigate the pass as there are days you cannot enter on certain passes, so if you're going over special/school (US) holidays etc you may find there are blockout days. Unless of course you splurge for the most expensive. I wouĺd check out the threads on here for a blockout day annual calendar.

Regarding purchase, this is the advice I found from July 2023. It seems you have to purchase once there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501_041745_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_041745_Chrome.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 5
Brilliant thank you, you didnt have any issues booking dates before arrival? We’re away over independence day weekend so was gonna book 3 of our 5 over that run of days and then book 1/2nd day of trip and rebook every day individually…? Seems a bit of a faff only having 5 reservations.

Brilliant thank you, you didnt have any issues booking dates before arrival? We’re away over independence day weekend so was gonna book 3 of our 5 over that run of days and then book 1/2nd day of trip and rebook every day individually…? Seems a bit of a faff only having 5 reservations.
Are you staying onsite because if so you can reserve all your parks days for length of stay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter