Annual Pass perks

txdznydude

I'm going to Disney World!
I read on mousesavers.com that there was a special viewing area of Illuminations for a.p. holders. Is this correct? If so where is it? What's the scoop? Are there any other perks such as this? They did have some a.p. lounges set up at ecpot and dak but I understand that those were closed. I know about most of the discount perks, I'm looking to find out about all the little known ones. I know all you disboarders out there can help me out.

:D

I read the same thing - and would love to find out if anyone has used this spot and if it was worth it or not.

If so - do you need to do anything special like reserve a spot?

There was but I don't think its available anymore, IIRC it was not great! I can't remember where it was (sorry) but I remember walking by and thinking we were not interested. I was also first come first serve - just for ap holders - so we just went to our usual spot. We loved the AP lounges though I would like to see that perk return.

When we enter the first park each trip we are sure to stop by guest relations for a new AP sleeve. It helps to keep up with the "perks".

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter