Annual Pass question for the 1,000 time...

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
I know this question has been asked like 1,000 times but here goes again.

Are there any places to buy APs at a discount? We have the Disney card but I dont think they are offering discounts anymore or are they? We will have about $40 credit from Disney visa card to use, but paying for 3 adults, 1 child is digging deep into the pockets.

Any help would be great, You guys always come through!!

I just called the Disney Store to check and see if I could purchase AP there. They said I could and that it would be $12.00 to $15.00 cheaper that at Disney World. They are not effective until you go to the park and redeem your pass with the voucher. So, we are going to buy ours at the Disney Store, the savings will buy us a meal at Disney World. We are buying 4 adult AP. Hope this helps.

Gina :D

I'm still hoping to be tagged!!!!

Where are you tag fairy?

I really believe!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Eeyoreluver
I just called the Disney Store to check and see if I could purchase AP there. They said I could and that it would be $12.00 to $15.00 cheaper that at Disney World....
The TDS CM you spoke to is wrong. AP's and PAP's are the same price no matter whether purchased in advance or at the gate. They are the only WDW ticket media that is.

AAA does not sell AP's.

If you have a valid DC card, you can combine the DC discount with the Disney Visa rewards cards to save a little more. But remember to request Disney Store reward cards if you will be buying them from TDS and WDW reward cards if you will be buying them at the gate at WDW. They are not interchangeable.

I thought that when the price of tickets increased earlier this year, the advance purchase price (like at the DS) remained the same, so a little bit cheaper.

Originally posted by swilphil
I thought that when the price of tickets increased earlier this year, the advance purchase price (like at the DS) remained the same, so a little bit cheaper.
This is true on most ticket media like PH's, PHP's and UPH's. But AP/PAP's never had (nor do they now have) an advance purchase discount. They are also the only ticket media that you can still buy at the gate at a park and still get your DC discount on.

It doesn't matter where you purchase your AP. It will be the same price at TDS, at a WDW park gate, at 407-WDISNEY, or at the airport shops at MCO. You will pay $392.99 for an adult or $377.01 for a DC discount AP no matter where you buy it.

GoldenOldie, is correct. I called back today just to doublecheck after what GoldenOldie said. They checked their book and gave me the same price as I would pay at the gate.
Sorry for the mis information.
Gina :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter