Annual Pass Redemption

kes601

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

New member with first post and a new Disney World addict after my wife and I visited a couple of weeks ago, what a great experience.

Anyway, after getting back home we decided to figure out when we would be able to go again and found enough time where it was worth getting an annual pass so we did that last night over the phone. Everything looks like it got linked correctly to our MDE accounts, but I still have a couple of questions.

What do we need to do when we get to Disney next time (end of Dec) to actually redeem the passes? I didn't know if they automatically link to our Magic Bands we have from our first trip or if we need to go do something else once there.

I see some references to a redemption certificate, but in other places I've seen where they don't send those out anymore via the mail, etc.

Thank you for any information, we appreciate it.

We just did this earlier this month. When you get to the park for the first time, go to the ticket counter and tell them you need to activate your APs. You will need to give them your IDs and your magic bands (if you have one). They'll link your AP's up for you there. If you don't have a magic band, they'll give you one.

Great, thanks for the information. I appreciate it. We do have our Magic Bands from our trip a couple of weeks ago and looks like the resort is going to send us some new ones before our stay at the end of December also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter