Annual Pass

2disneyagain

Earning My Ears
I have received so much valuable information from these boards and want to say thank you to everybody!:D

Now my question, I thought I read somewhere in here about a free character breakfast with the purchase of an annual pass. Does anybody know anything about that or was I dreaming?

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce::Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You weren't dreaming but you are confused. The breakfast comes with some of the Disney tickets purchased from Paramount Travel. I believe the 7 day PHP and the Fun In The Sun, among others, included the breakfast.

AP's however are not included as only Disney sells AP's and there are no breakfasts included with them. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter