Annual Passholder Lounge

If you follow the AP Facebook page you'll see a ton of immature entitlement among AP holders. I think they made the lounge to give them something exclusive that they will flock to and buy four-dollar Cokes! :duck:

I went by Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. Again, no chips or granola bars. The first time, nobody else was there. The second time it was fairly crowded. I also went to the AmEx lounge on Friday, it was very crowded, but did have bottled water and bags of chips.

In the AP lounge, I was told the Cokes don't freeze well, but Sprite and Diet Coke do. Couldn't see buying a bottle when I had a refillable cup already... On Thursday I was given the AP buttons for September and November. On Friday, they only had the November buttons left (My daughter and wife had not picked up theirs yet).

Comparing the two, the AP Lounge is easier to locate, larger and more comfortable. The AmEx Lounge was smaller and way more crowded, It seemed to be the most crowded area of the park. Also, the AmEx lounge was much harder to locate. However, the AmEx lounge did have complimentary bottles of water, chips, and granola bars. We grabbed snacks, water and left, as it was uncomfortably crowded in there.

We went to the lounge Nov 18-21. (the last day the day before thanksgiving.)

They had salt and pepper kettle chips (not that good to me. Too hard.) They also had granola bars they are over by the arctic freezer.

No bathroom and no free water of any kind.

The girl giving out the arctic drinks did not understand the concept at all.

The times we were in there, there were almost more workers than guest so plenty of room. I liked it.

I did have a frozen sprite and it worked just as it should.

When we went to the AP Lounge a couple of weeks ago, they had the snacks in baskets in the window behind the counter so you had to walk up to the counter and ask for a snack. The employees are friendly....if you are younger. Not so much if you are older. DH asked me twice why anyone would want to be there and then he wanted to leave. :confused3

I just got an email that it is extended until March 31

Hurrah! I'm upgrading my ticket to an AP when I get there so look forward to trying it out, and now wont have to buy any Granola bars, double hurrah! :)

I just got an email that it is extended until March 31

Thats good - I was wondering if that would happen - I noticed that SeaWorld has one year round and was thinking UNI was testing the waters with it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter