***Annual Regional Cookbook Exchange time is here!! ***.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Time for the 11th!! Annual regional cookbook exchange. :teeth:
Love to cook? Love cookbooks, and especially ones from other regions? This is the exchange for you. ::yes::
In this exchange you send out a cookbook(s) from your region. It can be your state, city, festivals in your area, even those cookbooks that school and churches put together.
In exchange you get one back from a different area (no one will get one from their own state). :woohoo:
The minimum for this exchange is $15.00. That can be one book or more than one.....but all books must be from your region. They can be used....but must be in excellant shape.
Sign-ups will go until April 25. Mail date will be May 2. Please do not sign up if you can't get this done on time :(

All exchanges MUST be sent first class or better...NO MEDIA MAIL. Also delivery confirmation is required. :flower:

If interested, PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
any allergies?
How many exchanges would you like to do?
Are you willing to send internationally (not guaranteed that you will get an international book back)....MUST be by air!!
Willing to be an elf if needed?

:yay: We have enough to go ahead with this exchange.
Hope we have a lot more people join in so we can get a variety of states/regions.

2 more days.....only 4 so far :(
All the exchanges have been having very low turn outs. A lot, unfortunately, won't be repeated again because of it.....so sad.

Time is almost up.....anyone else want to join in?
Names will go out tomorrow evening

I'm willing to join but I've got a few questions:
First off, any suggestions on where to FIND regional cookbooks?
And what if I have a regional cookbook from a different area completely? Like, an entirely different province with extremely different recipes? Could I send that? :)

I'm willing to join but I've got a few questions:
First off, any suggestions on where to FIND regional cookbooks?
And what if I have a regional cookbook from a different area completely? Like, an entirely different province with extremely different recipes? Could I send that? :)

At this point, I don't have anyone willing to send out of country :(

It has to be from your area....at least your province.
Cookbooks can be found at bookstores or places that carry regional items.
Or ordered from places like Amazon.

Ok.

Well I can look at some souvenir shops, and my offer stands to participate if that inspires someone to get a Canuck cookbook. ;)

Otherwise, happy cooking!!! :)

Sign-ups are now closed......names will be out in a few minutes.

Due to lack of interest, I am sorry to say this is the last regional cookbook exchange I will be hosting............after 11 years! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter