• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
Names are going out in a minute... Mail out by 24th November please.

Please post here when you have your cards in the mail and also as you receive and who you received from (if you've managed to sleuth it out). If you can't work out from the clue who sent to you, then you may choose to post the clue on the thread, or you may like to just sit it out for a day or so to see if someone else maybe having trouble with the same clue.

Either way, it is essential to check in here regularly.. please do not Pm me to ask me if your cards have arrived.. It is up to each individual to keep a track of their own cards. Plus I don't know what clues everyone is using, so I'd have no idea if your cards have arrived or not.

Having said all that... have fun you guys ;)

I have my names and now am about half way done with my cards. If I can get them all addressed tonight they just might make the mail tomorrow.

All names are out guys..... please check your Pm's and e-mails... some have Pm's and some have e-mails.

If you have neither, then let me know a.s.a.p. please.

I have mailed mine, went to the post office this morning!

Bobbi :goodvibes

I got my names, and will spend my afternoon relaxing and doing the cards. I'll post when they're mailed out! :thumbsup2

I have received all my names and will finish writing them out today!! Not sure when I'll mail. Soon though. :thumbsup2

I've got my names so now I have to come up with a good clue. I always make mine too easy. :goodvibes

Got my names and I'm writing my cards today. I will probably mail early this week! :santa:

All my non-international cards have been mailed off. All my international cards will be mailed monday :teeth:

I have all of my names and my cards will go out Monday.

Happy Holidays!

Got my names.. Will get my cards tomorrow... and what ever I'm putting inside the cards... and figuring out my clue.. *chuckles*

Got my names. My cards will go out soon. Just to let anyone sending to me know, I will be in WDW from 11/23 to 12/5. I won't be able to post what I received until then.

Kimba

Mine are almost ready to go out too:rotfl2: Wonder who will guess who I am first? :lmao:

I've figured out my clue today thanks to someone's help. You know who you are ;) Thanks!

I've got my names and I'm working on my clues. Plan to send by Wednesday.

UP Disney said:
I've got my names and I'm working on my clues. Plan to send by Wednesday.
I just noticed you are in the UP. I have been up there before. Been to Mackinaw many times, as well as Castle Rock, Mystery Spot, Tahquamenon Falls and up to the locks twice.

We have lived near Traverse City, MI for over 2 years now.
Just wanted to say hi. :teeth: :wave:

I recieved my first card today with a christmas little sticky note pad inside that I believe is from bobby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter