ANOTHER 21 days in WDW+DXDDP=hundreds of food pics (COMPLETED 3/2!)

iluvpluto27

DIS Veteran
It's that time of year again, and myself and DH have just returned from another food filled 3 weeks at WDW.

In case you want to read my previous dining reviews, you can find them here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980338

We spent 21 nights in Orlando, with 14 of them at Saratoga Springs on the Deluxe Dining Plan. 3 nights at the Boardwalk Inn where I'll be reviewing the club level offerings there, and the final four nights we stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel.

I managed to take pictures of pretty much everything we ate, and as I had to re-jig a couple of ADRs around i've updated this post with an index of my reviews.

A little about us.

Me - 29 year old foodie, I will try pretty much anything but I can't handle things that are too spicy. My favourite meals tend to be fish dishes, but I also love desserts and have a bit of a cocktail addiction!

DH - 37 year old, vegetarian of over 15 years. Again he'll try just about anything as long as it contains no meat or fish. We've been able to find some really good veggie meals in WDW so hopefully our luck will continue this year.

We tried the deluxe dining plan for the first time last year and loved it. It fits with our style of dining as we could eat a signature meal pretty much every night, and minimise CS dining which tends to offer pretty boring veggie options on the whole (there's only so many cheese pizzas and veggie burgers you can eat). I really like having everything paid for up front, although the tips, wine and cocktails still added up to a hefty bill at the end of the holiday!

Index

Artist Palette - dinner - page 5
Liberty Tree Tavern -lunch - page 7
Yachtsman Steakhouse - dinner - page 7
Yak & Yeti - lunch- page 8
Coral Reef - dinner - page 8
Artist Palette - breakfast - page 8
Chefs de France - lunch - page 8
Raglan Road - dinner - page 9
Le Cellier - lunch - page 10
Cinderella's Royal Table - dinner. - page 10
Sci Fi - lunch - page 11
Narcoosees - dinner - page 11
Tusker House - lunch - page 12
Citricos - dinner - page 12
Brown Derby - lunch - page 13
Earl of Sandwich - dinner - page 13
Kona - breakfast - page 13
The Plaza - lunch - page 14
Artist Point - dinner - page 14
Mama Melroses - lunch - page 14
Sanaa - dinner - page 15
Wolfgang Puck Express - Breakfast - page 15
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - lunch - page 15
California Grill - dinner - page 16
Wolfgang Puck Express - lunch - page 16
Turf Club - dinner - page 16
Crystal Palace - breakfast - page 17
Artist Palette - Lunch - page 17
Kouzzina - dinner - page 17
Tokyo Dining - lunch - page 18
Jiko - dinner - page 18
Tutto Italia - lunch - page 19
Flying Fish - dinner - page 19
Boardwalk Club Level Breakfast - page 19
Offerings from the F&W festival - page 19
Boardwalk Club Level Evening offerings - page 20
Rose and Crown - lunch - page 21
Hard Rock Cafe - page 21
Tchoup Tchoup - page 22
Mythos - page 22
Nascar Cafe - page 22

Hooray! Welcome back!! I really enjoyed reading your reviews last year especially since I was planning our September trip for this year.

:yay:so looking forward to this! :banana: the line up looks fantastic...enjoy!

P.S dibb dibb dibb, disjunkie is that you?!

Hooray! Welcome back!! I really enjoyed reading your reviews last year especially since I was planning our September trip for this year.

Thank you. Hope you enjoy your september trip, I love September in WDW putting up with the heat is worth it for the lack of crowds.

:yay:so looking forward to this! :banana: the line up looks fantastic...enjoy!

P.S dibb dibb dibb, disjunkie is that you?!

Thanks, and yes that's me:rotfl: I'll be posting there too, just starting off here.

I am so excited!!! I'm in!

Thank you. I can hardly wait now, I only have 7 days left at work before we head off, :banana:

Definitely looking forward to your report.

I am going this time next year! I can't wait for it!:banana:

:cheer2:thought so! i'll just get a double fix, it's cool.

we've got 6 days of ddp dlx in Oct at some of your choices, so excited! have a wonderful time....and do try to get to Cheesecake Factory or Bonefish Grill or Roys...all so very good.

as you know we upgraded from basic free dining because of your fab past reports:worship: so if you do have any major howlers (and of course hope not!) could you let us know asap?!

also want to know about veggie offerings at food and wine....:thumbsup2

and up to date menus at cali grill and narcooses wld be awesome:yay:

another favour....at Wave/ltt/wolfgang puck etc if you are able cld you let us know what the daily/sustainable fish is pls....thx in advance.:)

Wow, We only go for a few days at a time! Jealous! Looking forward to your reviews. Hope you have a magical trip.

Can't wait for the reviews. Have a great trip. Will you be able to update live? I don't know if I can wait 21 days for the reviews. :goodvibes

Looking forward to your pic's and reviews. I will be off and dining for 14days in Nov.

Definitely looking forward to your report.

I am going this time next year! I can't wait for it!:banana:

Thank you, September's definitely the best time to go!

:cheer2:thought so! i'll just get a double fix, it's cool.

we've got 6 days of ddp dlx in Oct at some of your choices, so excited! have a wonderful time....and do try to get to Cheesecake Factory or Bonefish Grill or Roys...all so very good.

as you know we upgraded from basic free dining because of your fab past reports:worship: so if you do have any major howlers (and of course hope not!) could you let us know asap?!

also want to know about veggie offerings at food and wine....:thumbsup2

and up to date menus at cali grill and narcooses wld be awesome:yay:

another favour....at Wave/ltt/wolfgang puck etc if you are able cld you let us know what the daily/sustainable fish is pls....thx in advance.:)

We'll definitely try the Cheesecake factory, I'm really looking forward to it, and I will get menu pics at Cali and Narcoosees for you.

We're not visiting the Wave this time round, but I'll ask about the fish at LTT and Wolfgangs for you.

Wow, We only go for a few days at a time! Jealous! Looking forward to your reviews. Hope you have a magical trip.

Thank you. I love that we're able to take such long trips, but with the nine and a half hour flight I need to stay a long time to make it worth while.

Can't wait for the reviews. Have a great trip. Will you be able to update live? I don't know if I can wait 21 days for the reviews. :goodvibes

Thanks. I'm not taking the laptop unfortunately so I won't be able to update live. I'll try and check in when we're at disney quest, and I promise to start writing the reviews as soon as we get back home!

Can't wait to read your reviews!

Thank you. I really enjoyed reading your reviews too, are you heading back to WDW this year?

Looking forward to your pic's and reviews. I will be off and dining for 14days in Nov.

Thank you. Two week trips are fantastic aren't they, the only downside is the weight we always gain after staying in WDW for such a long time!! Hope your November trip is fab.

It took me well over an hour, but I just read your entire first report. I'm glad someone bumped it as I rarely check this board.

I'm excited to read another report from you!

We've never done any type of DDP, but I am thinking about it for our November trip...still! I would love to do DxDDP with a just me and DH trip...here's wishing! Can't wait to read more!popcorn::

So excited to read! Have a great trip!!

Thank you.

It took me well over an hour, but I just read your entire first report. I'm glad someone bumped it as I rarely check this board.

I'm excited to read another report from you!

Thank you, I'm impressed you read the whole thing in one go!

We've never done any type of DDP, but I am thinking about it for our November trip...still! I would love to do DxDDP with a just me and DH trip...here's wishing! Can't wait to read more!popcorn::

Thanks for joining in. The dxddp is fantastic when it's just the two of us, I'm not sure I would do it with kids in tow though, as it does mean a good few hours sat in restuarants. We have always gone with some sort of dining plan, I don't think I could imagine not using it now.

Hope you enjoy the report.

subscribing. I can't wait to read your reviews, especially about the veggie options at Le Cellier, Tutto & Sanaa. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter