• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another coach trip PTR! UPDATE! 23/10/14 Its tomorrow!!!

Oh I hope you get it pushed back. I'm sure if you explain its non refundable they will. Fingers crossed :hug:

Oh I hope you get it pushed back. I'm sure if you explain its non refundable they will. Fingers crossed :hug:

Me too Kizzabel. I re read the letter they sent and it does say to ring if circumstances have changed and you need to change the date so crossing all my fingers and toes. :hug:

Neeny17 said:
Me too Kizzabel. I re read the letter they sent and it does say to ring if circumstances have changed and you need to change the date so crossing all my fingers and toes. :hug:

Let us know how you get on Neeny. I'll cross mine for you too ;)
You guys are going to have a ball :yay:

I rang up the hospital today and they're going to postphone my operation! The admissions nurse was a teeny bit snarky about it but I don't care. I'm just so glad its been sorted! :banana: Thanks for the support everyone!

Fabulous news! I don't think she's got any right to be narked - they changed the date in the first place! lol

C x

So because I'm excited and the trip is only 1 month and 1 week away!!!! Here are my amazing ears which arrived a couple of weeks ago, the Jack Skellington side of my hoodie and my gorgeous Beauty and the Beast pullover, both from Hot Topic (yes I'm one of those women that plans my Disney trip outfits weeks in advance):rotfl::

Yeah I don't know what face I'm pulling in the BATB one, but...:confused3

A word about Hot Topic: They sell amazing clothes that are every Disney lovers dream, but, the import taxes are high! That being said, the exchange rate favours us at the moment and I bought this when they were doing a half off international shipping promotion, so its swings and roundabouts.

Item 2 on todays PTR agenda is that I have opened an Etsy shop selling, at the moment, bracelets. I have an Aladdin themed bracelet on there at the moment and hopefully by the end of today I'll have a Frozen one as I had some new charms delivered yesterday. Here is the link to it: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/NookofNina?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Anywho, thanks for listening to my ramblings. I just love to plan!

Such great news that your op was changed. Love your ears and hoodie - bracelets are so pretty. Not too long to wait now :thumbsup2

Hi guys! Anyone want to join me in a dance? Its 8 days until we go to Disney!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Aaaaand yesterday we received our travel documents! We're being picked up at the bus station at the civilised time of 9:30am which is great because I was envisioning a crack of dawn pick up. Also, I have found out that our hotel is the Kyriad Torcy! Woo! I seriously cannot wait!

Hi guys! Anyone want to join me in a dance? Its 8 days until we go to Disney!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Aaaaand yesterday we received our travel documents! We're being picked up at the bus station at the civilised time of 9:30am which is great because I was envisioning a crack of dawn pick up. Also, I have found out that our hotel is the Kyriad Torcy! Woo! I seriously cannot wait!

I will :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Hope you get pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter