Another Connections Question

beavismom

<font color=green>*~*~*~*A tag full of gecko pixie
I am thinking about ordering some restaurant certificates from Connections (not Disney) and you are supposed to receive a rebate for these at the end of the month. Does this mean a calendar month, ie Feb 28 or is it a different method? I just want to be sure because I don't know if I am going to keep the membership or not and you can't get the rebate if you quit. Anybody out there have the answer? Thanks.

I just checked my credit card statement to see what the timing was.

I was charged the $1 processing fee on 12/3. I purchased $300 worth of dining cards(not Disney vouchers) on 12/17 and was credited with the rebate on 1/3. So, it is my guess that they wait 30 days to see if you cancel or not before they credit you with the rebate.

I kept the membership for this reason because we have more than paid for it with the rebates. Also, as part of joining, I was to receive a free $25 gift card and that material did not come until after the 30 day trial period was up.

I think joining for the 30 day trial period is worth it, if you just want Disney passes and vouchers. But if you plan to take advantage of the money back offers, you need to keep it longer.

Can you guys help me? I have seen many mentions of connections but I am unable to access it. I went to coolsavings.com like another reader posted but every time I try to get into the free stuff/connections area my computer crashes. Do you know the URL to access it directly? If not can you clue me in as to what it is (I hate being out of the loop!:) ) Thanks for your help. Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter