• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

ANOTHER CROCS DEAL!!!! shoebuy!

How fast does Shoebuy ship? We are leaving next week!

if you order crocs before 3pm eastern, they will ship the same day. You will probably get them in 2 days, being on the east coast!

Can I ask a few questions....I have seen the Crocs around but have never thought of buying them. Forgive my ignorance.
Do you wear them like sandals-with socks or barefeet?
My kids' sandals sometimes stink? What about the Crocs and smell?
Would they dry out faster if we get wet on the water rides or if we get hit with rain in Disney?
Thanks in advance for any help.

I ordered my Cros at 1PM on Wednesday and they were here by 1PM yesterday! Super fast shipping!!

I just found a 20% off code for Shoebuy. Shoebuy already has free shipping and no tax. I just ordered 3 pairs of crocs for $70:yay: The code is 4JULY07. Have fun shopping.

Does anyone here have the Sassari Crocs? I really want a pair, but I can't find them locally to try them on! Can anyone tell me if the sizes run bigger or not? I usually wear 7 1/2 to and 8 in normal shoes. Thanks!!

Does anyone here have the Sassari Crocs? I really want a pair, but I can't find them locally to try them on! Can anyone tell me if the sizes run bigger or not? I usually wear 7 1/2 to and 8 in normal shoes. Thanks!!

Brandie! I can most definitely answer that. You would wear a 7. :thumbsup2 I am the same exact size. Here is what my foot looks like in an 8:

shoes002.jpg

The 7's fit me perfectly. I don't have a pic, but I wore them every day to work last week, and yesterday, and today...lol I have the black/white, and will be getting in the black/black soon (exchange for those 8's above!)

I just found a 20% off code for Shoebuy. Shoebuy already has free shipping and no tax. I just ordered 3 pairs of crocs for $70:yay: The code is 4JULY07. Have fun shopping.

SOOO sad..I am love with the capris but don't want to pay $40 for them (I have looked everywhere) and now shoebuy has only sizes 4,5,12...I am in a 6! Grrrr..

Brandie! I can most definitely answer that. You would wear a 7. :thumbsup2 I am the same exact size. Here is what my foot looks like in an 8:

shoes002.jpg

The 7's fit me perfectly. I don't have a pic, but I wore them every day to work last week, and yesterday, and today...lol I have the black/white, and will be getting in the black/black soon (exchange for those 8's above!)
Thanks Cryssi!! Now to talk myself into spending the $40 for them...lol

well...hmm...

the only color at shoebuy they have in 7 is the red/silver right now. keep checking every day, multiple times a day, because as soon as they are in stock, they are gone. check msn.com for a discount code (although yesterday and today there weren't any), sign up for shoebuy and get the extra 10% off. I paid about $26-27 for my black/whites after all the discounts. I did pay $45 (that included shipping) for the black/black though, at shoesonashoestring.com...it just about killed me! LOL I'd much rather buy from shoebuy...

be patient and they will show up...that's how I snagged the black/whites! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter