Another FW Golf Cart Question

Piglette

Disneyphile
We're going to be at FW in June with 2 adults, and children ages 8, 6, and 3 months. We probably won't hang out at FW much - mainly go from the cabin to the parks and back. We will probably try to catch the movie one night, though.

Do we need a golf cart? Thinking so considering we'll have the baby and his stroller, but obviously would prefer to avoid given the cost.

We have requested a cabin near a bus stop, but of course, no guarantees there.

I'd love your input, if you have a minute to share your thoughts!

Thanks!

I don't think you could fit your family, plus your bag and stroller on a golf cart - unless you reserve one of the big carts, that are more expensive. They also book up really fast, so there may not be any left by now either.

You'll be fine just taking the internal buses. One less thing to worry about (and pay for!) :)

I would say you don't NEED a cart. If I understand you correctly you have 4 adults, 2 children and a baby. With that size group you need the three seater and it is $63/night. The bus system will get you where you need to go, and the stroller will come in very handy! ;) I can't imagine any of the cabins being too far from the bus stop, so you'll be happy to have saved the $$$.

Having said all that, we're staying at FW in our trailer for 9 or 10 nights in Dec. We'll be renting a golf cart from Golf Cart Enterprises for the duration. (We have 4 DD's.) It is cheaper, but we have to pick it up and bring it back.

Clear as mud? :rolleyes:

Actually, we have 2 adults (and then the kids). I just wrote the post poorly! In any event, I'm relieved to hear we can survive without the golf carts. As Rhonda said, one less thing to worry about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter