Another placeholder booking question

FSUSammy

DIS Veteran
We are on our last night of our first Fantasy cruise. We now know why so many people have raved about DCL and cannot wait to do this again. We put down the deposit for the placeholder booking and used my email address. The app shows that it was confirmed but I haven’t gotten an email yet. Does that usually take time? Should I stop at guest services before we go to bed tonight to make sure everything went through??? I did take a screenshot of what it looked like in the app showing the confirmation and the deposit.

Yes, it takes them a bit of time but you should get the confirmation email with the placeholder number in the next couple of days. If not, just give them a call and they’ll help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter