• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Unofficial Chatterbox Thread- Everyone is Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
busy busyness right?

I don't think I could handle working the summer crowds, heck we couldn't handle being IN the summer crowd! Crabby, overly hot, cranky people, packed all on one place. No thanks!

You're one brave person Albert, you deserve some hefty pay for that mess!

RIGHT! When we went that one June... UGH. No freaking WAY could we do that again. That heat was unreal.. :scared: < thats me sweating.. :lmao:

hmm, okay so what's the point of the friends list?

I wish they would add a feature to click screeen names from your friend list when sending a PM. Much easier than typing out everyone's name. Gotta be careful as I know there is a variation on Shawna's screen name.

I see they have an option for groups, not set up yet. That mght be a nice feature for us. :goodvibes

hmm, okay so what's the point of the friends list?

I wish they would add a feature to click screeen names from your friend list when sending a PM. Much easier than typing out everyone's name. Gotta be careful as I know there is a variation on Shawna's screen name.

I see they have an option for groups, not set up yet. That mght be a nice feature for us. :goodvibes

:confused3 got me.. I didnt even know what it was until I got a friend request.

oh yeah, now when I get a PM I don't have a pop up. Unless my blocker is on??

Before it would ask if I want to see it. Otherwise, I would never notice I have a PM. :guilty:

I am another "clueless" member of the friend's requests. :rotfl:

So how are the Hyenas and Albort doing?

Being blown away fromthe strong winds, more storms coming thru.

Off to close windows and have some tea.. too hot, now too cold. Yeah spring! Brrrrrrrrr.

Hi Melody! Im trying to take a break from screaming babies.. It seems that whenever I put a baby down, I have to pick up the other one.. and they are HEAVY. No wonder my back hurts. :lmao::lmao:

hey! hope you guys had a wonderful day! I did until I got home and my mom was crying and found out that her homenurse that comes to change her wound vac on her foot my mom got both feet amputated and my mom still calls them her feet well she got one of them casted and told the nurse and her nurse goes and says what feet u dont have any u have prosthesis and then says she waved and had my mom look and said what im walking on this is feet not what you have I am sorry that makes me SO mad and upset at the same time do you think I am over reacting? other than that I had a great day :)

I'm sure I'll be fine but it's just bugging me because I don't know why I'm feeling like this. :confused3

Hmmm...could it be that you were psyched to be going to Mexico and then they are re-routing you to Catalina instead? It could be that you were pscyhed and now that it's a different location that you aren't too thrilled about, it may just make you feel less excited? :confused3 Just trying to guess. :teacher: I hope you do have a great time though. :cutie: :hug:

I know! I have been trying since Christmas to get him to read this book...and he finally cracked it last night and read it straight through.. he said it was the best book ever, and wants more if them. :rolleyes: :lmao:

I think I remember seeing the other in Barnes & Noble last year. I can't remember though since I wasn't paying much atttention but there were a swarm of kids. :rotfl:

I just got informed that starting Monday I'm going to be learning the Legals Desk. Anyone got any ideas of what this might be?:confused3 Because I don't. :rotfl: Guess I'm going to be the new Legals Desk Back-Up. At the rate I'm going I'll be running the whole company by myself soon. :lmao:

That's cool. Congrats! I hope it's something exciting interesting. :) :thumbsup2

sigh....

okay so we live on the third floor - heat rises
we have windows facing into the sun - more heat
It's nice outside -- not too cold

We have our windows opn, enjoying the breeze and the cooling off in the evening.

But our enjoyment has been recently interrupted, the sound of

BING Bong,

BING Bong

Domino's installed a door chime, you know the domino's that is right below our windows. :crazy:

That would drive me bonkers! Next time open your window as a customer is leaving and shout: "THANK YOU! COME AGAIN!" :teeth: :rotfl:

I just laid Vinny down for tummy time, and he just passed right out. Nutty kid. Jazz is watching Alex and Mikalah dance to Funky Town. :lmao:

Well the next time you're headed to Funky Town take us with you!
rs4tms.gif
:rotfl::lmao:

me fail inglish? thats unpossible!

nothing much. just waiting for Summer to start and die. :(

yeah, Food and Wine Festival isnt helping either. :\

Hang in there Albort! I don't know how you deal with the crowds. I hope it doesn't get too crazy for you. Anything new or interesting happening in the parks? popcorn::

Hi Melody! Im trying to take a break from screaming babies.. It seems that whenever I put a baby down, I have to pick up the other one.. and they are HEAVY. No wonder my back hurts. :lmao::lmao:
Well that sounds like the perfect description of a mother of twins. Busy, busy, busy!!! :faint: Try to take it easy sweetie! :hug:

yeah, Food and Wine Festival isnt helping either. :\
It just makes that more fun for us. :banana:Sorry that it is not for you.:sad2: Take care!

hey! hope you guys had a wonderful day! I did until I got home and my mom was crying and found out that her homenurse that comes to change her wound vac on her foot my mom got both feet amputated and my mom still calls them her feet well she got one of them casted and told the nurse and her nurse goes and says what feet u dont have any u have prosthesis and then says she waved and had my mom look and said what im walking on this is feet not what you have I am sorry that makes me SO mad and upset at the same time do you think I am over reacting? other than that I had a great day :)
The nurse doesn't sound like she has much of a "bedside manner" does she? I'm sorry that she is llike that. I hope today is better for both you and your Mom. :flower3:

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks/c/70992/

Disney Parks merchandise is now available on the disneystore.com website. Just wanted to share. :wizard:
Thanks Pix!! That is cool! :cool1:

Good morning Hyenas!
Morning Christina! How was your visit with your Sister?:cloud9:

Sounds like the nurse needs a lesson in empathy.

SARAH

I hope you are feeling better today. Have a good time on your cruise and make the best of it anyway. Catalina will be fun! We will miss you and can't wait to hear about it when you come back.

so for the 6th night in a row I have not slept. I keep coughing all night long. I'm so sick of this. I just want to sleep all night one night. I have too much to do and I'm wasting the last few days of school being ill. I'm going to start on the million (ok 10) raincoats I have to make today. Not looking forward to cutting the fabric. Thats honestly the part I dread right now. I'll have to lay it out on the floor and do it that way the roll is so huge.

so for the 6th night in a row I have not slept. I keep coughing all night long. I'm so sick of this. I just want to sleep all night one night. I have too much to do and I'm wasting the last few days of school being ill. I'm going to start on the million (ok 10) raincoats I have to make today. Not looking forward to cutting the fabric. Thats honestly the part I dread right now. I'll have to lay it out on the floor and do it that way the roll is so huge.

its okay. ive been up since 3:00PM and its 9AM. :|

Have you gone to the doctor or maybe you could visit an urgent care? :confused3 You may need promethazine with codeine (cough syrup that is prescription only). It's supposed to help suppress coughing and help with clearing up chest congestion. If I have an awful cold and cough like crazy that is usually what is prescribed to me....along with antibiotics.

I hope you feel better but you may want to visit the doctor if you do not feel better :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter