Any 10-16-04 cruisers yet?

Welcome Denise!

I usually don't check on the boards to much on the weekends, when I got on this morning it was such a nice surprise to see you had joined us!

This will be our 2nd cruise. Me and husband and our 4 kids.
Jason-23, Missy-21, Jaymee-18 and Tiffany-15. My Mom and Dad are also going and my Sister Patty and her crew (12 of them).

This time I am doing an excursion. We didn't last time because we were so overwhelmed by the whole cruise experience and had no idea how to pick one:confused:

Barb:smooth:

We did an eco hike on St. John's a couple of years ago. That was really interesting. Have never done just an island tour. Maybe we will do something like that. The last thing we need to do is go to the beach in the Caribbean with a very fair skinned red headed baby! :crazy:
We are not into snorkeling. I don't like to swim with the fish and Jerry just isn't a good swimmer.
I wish we could go sooner. If they have another DVC cruise before next October, we may consider that.

Denine-Would you go on both the DVC cruise and the October cruise?? What is the difference between a regular cruise and a DVC cruise?? Is it offered at a better price??

Barb: They had a DVC cruise this past February on the 4-day Wonder. It was for DVC members only and went to Castaway twice and had other special perks. It sounded really neat, but we couldn't go. It was actually a little more expensive.
If they have one, we would do both.
They actually had Member Services open on a Saturday morning for ressies. The cruise sold out in something like 3 days.

Wow!! A DVC cruise sounds MEGA fun!! I am already trying to figure out how to buy more points. Maybe on our 2 year anniversary I will get more.

We are almost a year away from the cruise. Time will really start going fast once we are past that "One Year" mark!!

Time will go faster once we pass the 1 year mark.
Jerry was looking into the annual passholder cruise in January. He found some good prices. It is the 4-day cruise.

Denine, you will have A LOT of fun at your Mickey dinner! Kaleigh will love it! Have a great time and think of us often!

Barb, I guess you and I will have to keep this thread alive until Denine comes back. DO you think we can do it?

Good Morning!!

Hi Julie!! Yes we can keep this going!! Patty keeps saying she will post but I have yet to see her. I will keep nagging her!

Denine have a wonderful time in Disney. How long this time??
Are you going to Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween??

Crissy my niece and I went to see Under the Tuscany Sun last night. I didn't like it. :(

Excursions??? What to do what to do??

We will return on the 22nd. We are doing Chef Mickey's on the 14th at 8AM and MNSSHP on the 16th. We will be meeting up with some past cruisers that night.

How about spa treatments? I have to have the La Therapie Facial. I love it!

You guys have to keep the thread going while I am gone. You can do it! Julie can just talk to herself like last time if need be.

Hello Everyone,

It's official......we are booked for the 10/16/04 cruise! We were going to book while we are on board the Magic ( I can't believe we leave the day after tomorrow!) so we could get the onboard credit but because there are so many of us going next year we got a better deal by booking as a group. Now I am even more excited about going this time because I will have next year to look forward to with all of you!

Have to go get something done.......time is running out. Talk to you all later!

Denise

Have a great time Denise! I know you will! You will have to give us a complete trip report after you come back!:boat:

Denise: Have a terrific cruise! We will see you when you get back. Be sure to tell us all about it!

We are off in the morning! Keep the thread alive!

Have a GREAT trip Denine and Jerry! Kaleigh too! Give Mickey and Tiggah a big hug for me!

Drive safe and be careful!!!!!! We want to know all when you get back!

Julie Julie...
Hope you are around. It's up to you and me to keep our little board going!!

How are the kids Halloween costumes coming along??
I bet they will look so cute!

Hi Barb! Sorry I was real busy today. I had a pampered chef show tonight so I was getting ready for that.

The Kids are doing fine. I will take halloween pictures of the two of them and try to get them to you. I think they look cute, but doesn't every parent think that of their little ones?

I'll check back in tomorrow.

Good Morning Julie!!

I look forward to seeing the kido's in their costumes!

Can you believe it is already the middle of October. Next year this time we will be in Disney!!!! I am already trying to come up with a plan to buy more DVC points!

How is the weather there?? It has sure cooled down here.
I think we missed the changing of the Aspens in the mountains. I am sure they are about bare by now.

HI Barb!

Just checking in today. Nothing exciting going on here except that my OBGYN called and I have to go for a three hour glucose test this week. My one hour came back high, so now I go for the three hour. Ihad gestational (sp) diabetes with Makenzie but not with Garry. Only three more months at least!

Got any names for us? So far we have a VERY SHORT LIST. For girls so far we have:

Kelsey
Stephanie
Delaney

for boys:
Dean

I could us people's suggestions.

Well, gonn a go, gotta get dinner ready. Check in tomorrow or later tonight!

Ok, I'm checking in......Barb picked us up last night at the airport....what can I say....we had the most fantastic time.....l7 days on a cruise ship....I felt like a baby cruiser.....met people who were on their 54 cruise and I was on my 4th. Didn't hear of anyone on their first and most over l0.

When we docked in Fla who was next to us but the Magic....took a picture for Barb.

I have all the unpacking to do and the laundry is calling me....

Good Morning!!

Hi Julie! Hummmm names eh?? I love the name
Makayla. I will keep thinking.

I got to come in late today because I have a late training. Then Tiffany is cheering at a volleyball game.

I called DVC today about booking with points and cash. Now I know how to do it.

Barb :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter