Any availability of peanut butter (no jelly) sandwhiches?

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
Are all the p.b.j. sandwiches pre-made or uncrustables or is there an option anywhere of leaving off the jelly? DD6 doesn't eat jelly.

Thanks,
Peggy

At a sit-down restaurant, I think they are all made to order. But at any of the counter service places, we generally recieved an uncrustable, or a pre-made sandwich.

Peggy - My 6 yo DD also doesn't eat jelly . . . . she'll only do plain old peanut butter sandwiches. When we are in WDW she usually just ends up eating chicken strips and fries. Ugh. I wish she wasn't such a pick eater!!

Debbie

It sounds like you need a loaf of bread and a tube of skippy in the room. You can bring a plain peanut butter sandwich to the parks for her.

Thanks, everyone. We'll probably do as LKS is recommending and pack-in a sandwhich.

Debbie- Don't feel too badly, DD practically lived on french fries and cheese pizza when we visited WDW last time. I figure she won't waste away from malnutrition in a week's time.

Peggy

Originally posted by peg2001
I figure she won't waste away from malnutrition in a week's time.

Peggy

I always chuckle when I see statements like that. My 8yo nephew eats fruit, waffles, french fries and bread and butter and that is it - I'm not exaggerating. He has rice milk and juice to drink. He is a normal size, relatively healthy (some funky allergies) 8yo and the doctors have said from the beginning that it's not a big deal. It amazes me, but it also makes me feel better when I can't always manage to provide a "balanced, healthy" meal or snack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter