Any comments on Midway or Cont. airline

ceecee

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used Continential or Midway airlines...and if so, how did you like it? They are relatively new to our airport and are offering much better rates than USAir...which we always use. Any feedback is appreciated.

I have flown Continental and liked it!! I think you would be happy with them!:pinkbounc

I would certainly fly Continental. They are super!!

I just flew to RI on Midway. Nice airline. Roomy seats, and a hot towel at the end of the flight!

Continental is my favorite airline to fly. in fact I have 2 ftp tkts to use but am saving those to go to Disneyland in california........they don't have good flights to MCO from pit unfortunately..........

I've flown Continental once. I really like it. Bigger seats than delta, (or so it seemed) they fed me, VERY nice crew, and on time.

The only reason we don't fly them on a regular basis is that we are not a "hub" for them. If we fly from FWA we have to fly to CLE then Detroit then MCO! If we fly out of Indy, we still have to go to CLE or Detroit and then to MCO. I would much rather have a nonstop flight. I guess it just depends on where you are flying out of.

I live near Newark Airport, so Continental is usually the way we travel. Although overall they are a good airline, it seems when they start to have a delay- it ends up being a major nightmare. I have been left in Miami with a canceled flight and nowhere to stay for the night, have been on runway for couple of hours, and six hours delay to Orlando, just to name a few. Sometimes they have responded with travel vouchers, other times they say these things happen, sorry. But yet we continue to book our flights with them. Would definitely travel with them over Delta!!

Midway is wonderful.
Great service, large and comfy seats. You get the WHOLE can of soda with your peanuts!
:)

Continental is one of only 3 airlines that go out of our airport. They've always been the least expensive (even cheaper than Southwest which brags about their low prices), on time, nice agents and crew, and if you ever get a chance to fly the new Continental Express little jets, those are really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter