Any discounts out yet October/November 2022

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello have any resort hotel discounts been out yet for the 2022 fall months of October or November?

Deb.

Historically, does Disney offer many specials during those months? I assumed there were less specials going into the holiday season since park attendance would likely be going up in that time.

This is Mousesavers list of discounts from 2018 on. I don’t know that it’s entirely accurate. My memory is October & much of November had been excluded from discounts for a few years, but these listings look like they were included. I know for sure October & November were excluded from bounceback offers for several years, so maybe that’s what I’m thinking of.

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

Last edited:

I am hoping for an October discount. Fingers crossed! DS and I are planning to do a quick weekend trip the weekend of October 22-23. Interestingly, there is still quite a bit of resort availability that weekend making me think that maybe, just maybe a discount will come out to increase reservations and number of rooms filled??? In looking over the data on Mousesavers the release of discounts for 2022 does not seem to be following the same type of patterns as in years past. They seem to be more reactionary. I remember in the early 2000's when the release of discounts had more predictability to them. Ahh, the good old days. Geesh, I must getting old. ;)

Last edited:

My October dates still have plenty of availability which gives me hope that a discount might come out. Fingers crossed here too!

I’ve been waiting for forever to see an AP rate come out for the end of October. I’m beginning to lose hope. The current one expires Sept 8.

No discounts for all of Oct and Nov right now. It's not looking like we'll get anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter