Any Disney parks audio collectors?

WebmasterCricket

<font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red>
I have quite an extensive "Parks Audio collection" and I was wondering if there were any others like me out there?

......and no i'm not talking about the cd's either. (Sorry)

If you have any rare tracks, I'd really like to hear about them.

Hi,

I don't really know what other things the music can be on, but if a song I like can not be purchased on a cd, I go to napster to see if I can find it. I've found the Fountain of Nations song on Napster, Main Street USA music, the Monorail Speech, and a lot of others. I have been searching for the "Celebrate with Mickey Mouse" song from Chef Mickey's. You know, the one where everyone swings their napkins over their heads and Mickey, Goofy, and other characters run around the restaurant and dance. Can anyone help me find it?
-Matt
:bounce:

I don't think that I have it, but I'll take a look. If I don't have it, I'll ask some other folks and see if they can dig up a good copy.

Are you sure of the name of the song before I start looking?

JC

I am not exactly sure of the name, but that is what I was told it was called.
"Celebrate with Mickey Mouse"
-Matt

I downloaded a whole bunch of disney "music" also. We just got a cd burner and I am going to make some cd's of our favorite things. It helps the time pass until we can get back to WDW.

I am also interested in the Chef Mickey song. Let me know where we can get it and I will be very grateful!

I too am a Napster junkie. I get all kinds of stuff off there but I mostly download Epcot atmosphere music and attraction tracks. That stuff is awesome. I also get stuff like the Peoplemover attraction spiel.

Long live Napster! :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter