Any easy recipes suitable as gifts for the grandparents?

DisneyJo

Missing my tags!
My girls want to make their Grandparents a Christmas gift this year and I was wondering if anyone has any easy truffle, candy etc recipes? TIA :goodvibes

I have a friend who started making these with her children when they were 5 & 7. It was a family event every year, although in the beginning the children could only form the balls to keep them from burning themselves. but by the time they were 9 & 11 they could do the entire thing alone.

Peanut Butter Balls

3 lb confectioner’s sugar
1 lb butter/margarine, melted
2 lb peanut butter
2 pkg chocolate chips (large pkgs)
¼ bar paraffin, grated

Mix together sugar, butter & peanut butter; work with hands. Roll into balls. Melt chips in double boiler adding paraffin. Dip balls in chocolate. Freeze until firm.
[NOTE: Parafin makes the chocolate runny enough to coat the balls easily. Not required, but makes a much nicer end product so you don't need to use that much either.]

They could dip pretzels in almond bark or chocolate and leave that way or decorate with sprinkles, colored sugar, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter